#05 | hand holding is lewd

* hand holding is not innocent. its LEWD! SO SO LEWD! *

[ third person ]

---

The blond faced her completely, cocking an eyebrow at the girl. "You want to experience it with me?" Part of him was bewildered that she even considered the idea seriously. He assumed this was a joke like usual.

Clasping her hands together, she pursed her lips together innocently. "Yes, please."

Tsukishima ran a hand through his hair, plopping on the edge of his bed to grasp the idea better. He wasn't sure if he was hearing her right but he didn't have enough energy to ask her about it again. The thought of teaching her the things she had never known had him confused. Was she really going to go this far for someone like Oikawa?

"Are you dumb?" The boy asked as he glanced up, meeting her rather nervous eyes that scanned the room. The nervousness that etched along her features made him sigh, standing up to leave the room. "You don't have to force yourself for a guy. It's stupid and pointless."

He traversed over the door, reaching for the door handle to exit as soon as he could. The girl's lips quivered in an overwhelmed manner before she stood up, grabbing the boy by his wrist. Upon feeling her hand on his arm, he paused for a second.

"I'm not really forcing myself." [y/n] looked down, growing embarrassed when she had to explain herself to the one person who could make fun of her the most. "I really want to try it, but I don't want you to be awkward with me because of it."

In truth, the girl felt rather at ease with the idea of learning things from Tsukishima. He was the only male she had ever trusted and the one person who stood by her side after all these years. If it wasn't Tsukishima then who else? But the thought of him viewing her in a different light made her hesitant. If she turned out to be shit at everything, would he think she's weird? The confidence she once had would shatter if he had ever told anything as damaging as that.

"Ahh, I don't want to say anything too serious because it feels weird to be all uptight about it." The [h/c] girl tried to ease up the mood, only to be greeted by Tsukishima sighing once more. Sighing seemed to be the only thing he was doing today ever since she had entered his room. "Just give me what I want."

"[y/n], this isn't a bagel trade-off. Stop treating it like it is." Shutting the door, he pulled his arm out of her grips, adjusting his stance to lean against the door. His eyebrows shot up for a moment in a taunting manner when the girl whined that she was being serious about it. "If you're serious, try something."

"Like what?"

He shrugged. "Pin me to the wall. Flirt. Anything."

A bead of sweat formed at her hairline. "Now? That's kind of weird though. I need to prepare myself."

"Then go home. Go home and cry about it." Tsukishima snickered, standing up straight and turning around to open the door once more. The sound of the door opening made her panic, knowing that if she didn't attempt something right now then this would have all been for naught.

Reaching out, she meant to push the door forward to shut it but accidentally caught Tsukishima's shirt with her finger, pushing him forward instead. His action of opening the door led to him smacking his forehead on the corner. A pained groan left his lips as he backed up, stepping on her foot in the process. She curled up on the floor to grasp her foot that throbbed from his heavy ass crushing it while he crouched down to hold his face in pain. By the time the two had recovered, they were both equally injured and unable to handle what had just happened rationally.