♀: "I Just Want Some Sushi."

^The look on Aaron's face as he is forced to stop and listen to other people talk

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

"When life gives you lemons, toss them back and yell: I WANTED SUSHI DAMMIT!"

--

♀ Aria POV

I woke up groggy and tired as I stumbled to the bathroom after my alarm rang.

I was up at night trying to understand why I wasn’t crying and sobbing hysterically about the loss of my parents and when it reached three AM in the morning, I finally understood.

I wasn’t ever particularly close to my parents (I was really just an accident that happened and a disappointment because I didn’t come with the dilly-dong apparently all CEOs needed. Seriously, why do people think only men can be good CEOs and all that? Women can do stuff too!). Losing my parents was kind of like… Losing a long lost relative. You’ve seen them a couple times and you talk, but it’s mostly just meaningless talk like: “How’s the weather?” “How are you doing?” “Why are you holding a potato and singing?”

I mean, you know you’re related to them and you should be sad about losing them, but it’s not as sad as losing someone close to you. You don’t have that attatchment to that person because you don’t know them that well, and they might as well be a stranger if not for the fact they’re connected to you by blood.

So yeah, losing my parents was, to me, the equivalent of losing a long lost relative. I feel sad because I will probably miss them (although I only saw my parents like once a month), but I’m not heartbroken.

I just wasn’t close enough to them to be doing that. And sure that may make me a bad person, but I can’t fake emotions I’m supposed to feel.  

There was a knock on the door and I hurriedly finished washing up in my bathroom and ran to the door, flinging it open.

“Woah there. That excited to see me?” Aaron greeted, smirking.

I scowled and slammed the door- or tried to, but he held it open. Damn, not only good looking, but strong too. Some people are just blessed with everything.

“Hurry up if you want to get to school on time,” Aaron stated after I gave up trying to close the door on his perfect face.

“Do you have to go with me? Couldn’t you like… I don’t know, shoot some rapist and leave me alone?” I asked hopefully.

“As much as I would love to do that, I can’t. My job is to make sure your safe, and I don’t think I can do that if I’m busy chasing a rapist.”

I pouted and huffed. “Fine. Five minutes.”

He nodded and left me alone to do my stuff.

Here is where I probably tell you about my morning ritual like what kind of clothes I put on, what shoes I decided to wear, jewelry, and all that stuff but honestly, it’s not that important to the plot so I’m going to skip that part. I’m sure you guys will live without knowing how my outfit looks.

Hurrying downstairs, I grabbed a piece of toast from one of the maid’s plates and a bottle of apple juice before rushing toward the big front doors and hopping to put on my shoes.

*BEEP BEEP!*

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” I yelled, opening the door and rushing out.

“You take too long,” Aaron tsked as I threw myself into the backseat of my grandparents Ferrari.

“I was eating my toast!” I defended, opening my bottle of apple juice and chugging half of it down.

In no time at all, the driver pulled to a stop outside the school. I thanked him and got out while Aaron stood, waiting impatiently for me.

“So charming of you,” I smiled fake-sweetly as he gave me a saccharine sweet smile in return.

Oh yeah. We are going to get along just fine with these ‘I’m going to kill you in your sleep’ smiles we’re sharing.

I looked behind Aaron and paled as I saw the large group of people migrating toward the Ferrari and, more importantly, toward Aaron.

I needed to get out of the car now or I was never going to get out alive.

If this was Life's way of playing with me, I am so unfriending him. Or her. Seriously, Life just keeps throwing lemons at me one after another. First death by gunmen, now death by crazy fangirls? It's not like I even asked for much, I just want sushi! Is that so hard to get?!

“Hey, my names Lindsey!” Some girl said, shoving me out of the way as I succeeded in crawling out of the car.

Ninja skills yo. I am totally part ninja.

I spun around to see Aaron surrounded by a bunch of girls all vying for his attention, which sucks for him because this was an all girls school and the people here will literally attack any cute guy that steps foot on campus here.

Poor Aaron.

“Aria, stay where you are!” Aaron yelled, trying to escape the crowd of girls.

I smiled widely and shook my head, making a mad dash for the school building while Aaron got crowded by a large mass of girls wanting his number.

Haha! Sucker! That’s what you get for your good looks! And seriously, if you tell someone not to do something, it just makes them want to do it even more.

“Aria!” Was the last thing I heard from him before the building doors slammed shut.

~~~~~

She escaped! XD Dedicated to krazy_gurl because she is awesome. Anyways, thank you so much for reading! Comment? Vote? Thank you!