♂: "Don't fucking mess with me."

^Aria's makeshift dress

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

"        You have to be odd to be number one.        "

                                — Dr. Seuss 

Aaron POV

"Where's that beansprout?"

"You mean Aaron?" I asked, standing behind Aria.

"Yeah, where the hell is-" She cut off, turning around and raising her head slowly, her eyes wide. "Uh... Heeeey Aaron. What's up?" She asked, trying for casual as she awkwardly leaned against the wall.

I rolled my eyes at her, pointing at the dressing rooms. "Nana said, and I quote: 'I don't care how you get her here, but I need to beautify Aria so I can show my parents I am the fucking best.'"

"Oh Nana," Aria sighed fondly. "So scary when she's competitive. I remember when she tackled me in the second grade during Sharks and Minnows. Good times."

"So do you want me to drag you over there or...?" I trailed off, jerking my thumb behind me in the direction of the dressing room.

"Where's the dressing room?"

"I'm literally pointing at it."

"But you need to say it's over Yonder, Aria."

"Aria, stop saying that, it's not going to catch on."

"OVER YONDER! WATCH ME WALK OVER YONDER!" Aria yelled, aggressively staring me down as she took exaggerated steps towards the dressing room.

"Strut Aria! Strut!" The catwalk lady screamed, causing Aria jolt and start powerwalking over to the dressing room.

Well. That's one way of getting her there.

~*~*~*~*~

"What about wearing a full body scuba suit?" Aria asked, looking like she was about to cry as she stared at the thirtieth dress she had to put on. "I have one at home. I can totally pull it off."

"The police would question you the second you step out of the building," I pointed out before pausing. "Why do you even have a body suit anyway? And what possessed you to think that it's runway worthy?"

"Okay so none of these dresses suit your style," Nana muttered, biting her thumb in thought and ignoring Aria and I. "I need something that screams 'Aria'".

"Pink. Unicorns. Food," I listed off on my fingers, watching as Aria lit up at each item.

"Oooooh, that'd be so cool!" Aria cooed, her hands clasped together and I could almost see the sparkles in her eyes.

"...I'll keep thinking," Nana said, patting Aria's shoulder. "You work on the talent portion, okay?"

Aria's smile dropped a little before it returned full force. "Yeah. Yeah, talent. I'll work on that."

"Thanks a bunch, you're amazing," Nana breathed out, pulling Aria into a tight hug. "I'm going to go but thank you so much for doing this for me. You're the best!"

"I am, that's me," Aria laughed nervously, waving as Nana turned to leave the room. Bye!" Aria waved.

The second Nana was out of our sight, Aria spun around and grabbed my shoulders, yanking me down so I could see eye-to-eye with her.