"Babies aren't collectables, Aria."

• Dedicated to happy endings~

^Aria blowing you a last kiss goodbye~

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

~7 years later~

"Today, the Marianes family held a private funeral for their father and mother, whose remains were found days earlier uncovered in a shed nearby the mansion in which 39 of the world's highest socialists were brutally murdered. 7 years prior, the sole survivor, the daughter of AIR company's CEO, testified in the court case against the murderers. The five remaining gunmen, as well as their assisting outside members, including policeman Jack Rivers, were caught and sentenced to life in jail indefinitely.

"The company was handed over to the CEO's sole daughter, who inherited the inheritance money, but decided to sell the company to NUIMAGE. She released a statement in which she cited her inability to run a company at such a young age without prior training or exposure to such a field as her main reason for selling the company.

"In other news..."

--

"Say hi to daddy!" Aria cooed, waving Ben's little arms at Aaron.

"Aria, let Ben sleep," Aaron sighed, looking at their one-year-old son who was babbling happily and waving a stuffed rabbit around.

"But he's so cute!" Aria squealed, hugging Ben to her chest. "Although I'm not sure if we got the right baby because he has blonde hair. Are you sure he's ours?"

"I already explained it to you about a million times," Aaron sighed. "My mom had blonde hair so I have the gene for blonde hair. Your mom also had blonde hair, so you also have the gene for blonde hair. That means we both have the genes for blonde hair, and although it was a 25%, it is completely possible that our baby is blonde."

"Even if he's not ours-"

"He is ours. Trust me."

"-I still love him very much," Aria hummed, rubbing Ben's cheeks. "He's so soft."

"Yes, we made a cute baby. Now let him sleep."

"Mommy, I got a white belt!" A two year old said excitedly, running out from behind Aaron in a karate gi.

"Awww, you're going to be so strong," Aria squealed, ruffling Hunter's hair.

"What's up y'all, look at my cute baby!" Rayni announced, bursting into their house.

"Rayni we gave you those keys for emergency purposes," Aaron sighed.

"This is an emergency. My baby is the cutest thing ever. Look at how cute he is!" Rayni said, proudly showing off her son. "Look at how cute his dinosaur onesie is!"

Leo trailed behind her, holding the baby bags and her purse.

From Aria's arms, Ben squealed excitedly and made grabby hands at the boy his same age.

"See, Ben loves Kris."

"They practically grew up together," Aaron stated, hauling Hunter into his arms and handing him a cookie.

"How are you dealing with the paparazzi by the way?" Aria asked, watching as Ben and Kris played with the Lego's scattered around the house.

"Eh, I came here by using three decoy cars. Don't worry," Rayni said, waving her hand in a dismissive manner.

"We barely hang out since your reality show got popular," Aria pouted. "I only see you and Leo on the front cover of magazines now. I see Kris more often than I see you guys."