♂: "If you got hit by a train, I would be driving that train."

^Aaron saying "Holy shit" because I actually updated omg XD

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

“I don’t hate people. I just feel better when they aren’t around.”

                                         --Charles Bukowski

~~

Aaron POV

My eyes flickered around the room as I kept track of Aria who was currently eating a hamburger and most likely not listening to what Mr. White (age 73, CEO of White Inc., one of AIR's most fierce competitors) was saying. (A/N: AIR is Aria's parent's company.)

Aria's social skills are on par with that of a potato.

Out of the corner of my eye, I kept track of one guy who looked strangely familiar, although I couldn't place his face. He'd been staring at Aria for a long time- and not that staring at Aria is weird (okay, it kinda is. Aria is very easily overlooked… She kinda just blends in and doesn't really stand out compared to everyone else at this party who are wearing expensive name brand clothing) but when you have supermodel-like girls practically throwing themselves at you, you don't really stare at a girl who was having a conversation with an old guy.

The guy raised his wrist to look at his watch, and my eyes widened as I registered the gold band wrapped slightly further down on his wrist.

I know that band.

Quickly setting down the cup in my hand and  walking as fast as I could without seeming suspicious, I grabbed the guys tie and dragged him out of the room.

"Whoa, whoa, at least take me to lunch," The guy laughed as I threw open the door to a random room and slammed him against the door.

"Shut. The fuck. Up," I growled, glaring at him. "Tell me what you're doing here before I beat it out of you."

"Wow. Violent. Did anyone tell you that you're violent?"

"Cut the crap. What the fuck are you doing here Jason?"

Jason burst out into laughter before dissolving into chuckles, stopping to look me dead in the eye with a smirk. "Not bad. What gave me away?"

I yanked his wrist up to reveal his gold watch and the golden band with his name engraved in it, the design on it one-of-a-kind.

I would know.

Our mom made it.

"Not bad, not bad," He mused, looking at it with calculating eyes. "Knew it was going to get me into trouble one day."

"You don't deserve it you fucking bastard," I hissed, glaring.

“Do you hate me that much to argue with me every time you see my face?” He mused, shoving me away from him and brushing off his suit.

I took a deep breath and slammed him onto the ground, eyeing him with distaste. “I don’t hate you… much… but let’s just say this. If you were on fire and I had a pail of water, I wouldn’t give it to you even if you paid me. If you got hit by a train, I would be driving that train. If we were the last two humans on Earth, I’d rather kill myself then live with only you. If-“

“I get it! I get it!” He chuckled. “You detest my living being.”

“What the hell are you doing here anyway?” I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"Now if I told you, what fun would that be?"

"I don't want to play any game with you unless it involves you and fire and sharp pointy objects being thrown at you."'

Jason just laughed and patted my left shoulder, brushing past me.

 "Some things are better left ignored. Just turn a blind eye, Aaron. Less room for disappointment. You get attached too easily."

"Get attached?" I muttered darkly, hearing Jason pause behind me.  “Get attached? I'm sorry I got too attached to the person to gave birth and raised us. Maybe I should have just been like you and killed her myself."

"You're still being a pain in the ass about that? There was nothing we could do about it. Let it go."

"There was nothing you could do to visit mother on her dying bed?" I questioned slowly, my voice vile and deadly as I turned around to stare at Jason's back. "There was nothing you could do to go to the funeral? Was there really nothing you could do when you pulled the plug on mom after her own husband shot her? Really?”

“It wasn’t our choice. Boss ordered it,” Jason shrugged. "You just have to understand that."

“So if boss told you to fucking kill yourself, would you?” I asked angrily, hands clenching and unclenching at my side.

He laughed, turning slightly to look back at me.

“You  know our boss wouldn’t tell me to kill myself. You, maybe. But not me. I'm his most prized sniper and killer. If one of us had to watch our backs… It would be you."

~~~~~

OKAY SO BECAUSE OF Zeroqx I HAVE UPDATED. THANK YOU FOR MOTIVATING ME GURL, PLEASE DON'T DIE. NO MORE BEES. 

Dedicated to diamoholic because she had to put up with my kpop rambling for the past couple of months. *clings* DON'T LEAVE YOU'RE MY KPOP BUDDY I NEED YOUUUUU*

Sorry for the long, long, LONGGGG time between this update and the last update and I know this is short, but I wanted to update as soon as I could. I AM SORRY. HAVE A CUTE GIF OF AARON SAYING "HOLY SHIT" which is the reaction I was hoping for at the end of this chaper. I feel so bad for Aaron... I made his family crazy (Jason and their dad basically killed his Mom) and he might get killed by his boss... Aaron don't die *cuddles Aaron and ignores when he tries to shove me away*

So anyways, thank you guys so, SO MUCH for reading, and if you guys have time, comment and vote? Thank you guys, you're all awesome <3