♀ : "You said, and I quote, 'kick the balls'. You didn't say which ones."

^Aria making a face at Aaron when he teases her

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day."

~~

♀ Aria POV ♀

"We need to get you out," Aaron muttered, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards one of the rooms. "Maybe if we can find the film that houses the control panel and destroy that panel..."

"Which room do you want?" I asked, making a wide gesture towards all the available doors. "We only have time to go through one."

"...That one," Aaron said, randomly barging into the room. "Hey you!"

"What the-" The tech guy in the room spluttered, turning around to face us. "Who- get out of the room! You're not allowed here!"

"I'm a licensed and legal bodyguard and if you don't want to lose your job you'll tell me what part of the show you run," Aaron said, all while lifting his suit jacket to reveal the handgun he had at his hip.

"Captions! I run the captions!" The guy said, eyes wide and darting around.

"Of course I get the fucking captions guy," Aaron muttered, running a hand through his hair. "Okay, look, I need you to change the name from Aria to Maria."

"Why?" Captions-guy asked.

"Just do it," Aaron commanded, his tone of voice leaving no room for argument.

While the captions guy changed my name to Maria, Aaron turned around and grabbed my shoulders, looking me in the eye very seriously. "No matter what Aria, you have to try to win- promise me."

"That's a lot of pressure. Can we find a less-pressure-filled task for me?"

"Aria!"

"Okay, I'll try! I promise!" I said, already feeling panicky at how serious Aaron was being.

"Good. Now go out there and kick some ass."

~*~*~*~*~

"Welcome to Win A Million!" Mr. Peter's voice boomed. "Let's welcome our contestant today! Aria!"

I was shoved from behind from one of the tech guys and stumbled onto the stage towards where Mr. Peter's was standing.

"Please have seat!" He spoke, pointing at the seat opposite of the circle table he was seated at. Even though he said please, it was more of a command that had me running to the seat. "Okay! So can you tell me why you're sitting here today?" He said, looking at me in the eyes.

"...Weren't you the one who told me to sit in this seat?" I asked, confused. He just chuckled.

"That's one sense of humor! Anyway, for those of you who don't know, this is how the game is played!" He announced.

I immediately perked up and listened- hey, if I was going to fail, I might as well try.

"You will be given a question and four choices: A, B, C, and D. You have three different ways of getting help, and each can be used only once. A is the call for help. B is the audience help. And C is a hint card. Each question you get right is worth 100,000 dollars!"

The audience cheered as a man in the corner held up a card that read cheer.

Huh, that explains a lot. I always wondered when the audience knew to clap.

"However, if you get a question wrong, you will have to do a challenge. If you fail three challenges, you lose the prize money and the bid you put on stake."