♀ : "What. Just. HAPPENED?!"

^Aaron's sarcastic clapping at Aria

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

"Do you think clouds look down on people and think 'that one's shaped like an idiot'?"

~~

♀ Aria POV ♀

"Isn't it a beautiful day today?" Evalyn asked cheerfully as Aaron and I approached.

"No," We both answered simultaneously, voices monotone and flat and dead.

"I'm ready to kill a man," Aaron muttered, fists clenching and unclenching.

"What's with him? Man period?" Rayni asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"No. Some person in our neighborhood got a Segway and they've been driving it around at night- particularly next to Aaron's window, which makes me think that it's a girl trying to snoop and watch him sleep."

"Okay well, that explains why he looks like death. But why do you look like death?"

"Aaron dragged me up. For some reason he was under the impression I was the one riding the Segway. As if I would waste my precious sleep time to troll outside his window. I can't even afford a Segway!"

"He probably just wanted you to suffer with him," Nana said offhandedly.  "Anyways. What did you guys get for Christmas?"

"I got myself a calculator," Evalyn stated, pulling out a calculator from her bag. "A pack of new pencils, a new watch, but I couldn't get myself any motivation. What about you guys?"

"I got a unicorn plushie!" I said excitedly.

"Unicorns are lame," Aaron muttered under his breath.

"Said no one ever," I quickly interjected, watching as he continued glaring at the innocent bystanders and the fawning fangirls of his in an attempt to keep them all away.

"What did you get for Christmas?"  I asked, turning to face Rayni.

"What did I get for Christmas?!" Rayni hissed, face turning dark as she stomped over and shoved her face right next to mine. "What did I get for Christmas?! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS?!"

"Uh... Yeah?" I trailed off, suddenly regretting asking.

"I got fat! That's what I got for Christmas!" Rayni yelled, grabbing my hand and yanking it so my hand was over her stomach. "LOOK. LOOK AT ALL THAT EXTRA FAT."

"Rayni, you are literally one of the skinniest people I know and I'm pretty sure those are just your stomach muscles."

"I GAINED WEIGHT."

"Rayni, chill, who cares, you still look fabulous," I said, taking my hand away from her stomach and pointing to Aaron. "He eats a lot and look how fabulous he is."

"Shut up Aria."

—FI—-ST P—IOD—-STAR—-PL—SE—-RE—-T—-CLASS—- *click*

"What?" Aaron asked, still not used to our school's crappy PA system. (I usually don't swear but honestly, this school is so rich yet they can't even afford a decent PA system. It's like a game of telephone and fill in the blanks. After years of training, we've got it down. Those poor newcomers though. They don't know what they're in for.)

"She said," Evalyn said, our master PA interpreter. "That first period is starting, and to please report to our homeroom classes."

"You guys need to seriously buy a new PA system," Aaron muttered, trudging into the gates of the school and into the herd of girls trying to get close to him.