hedonism

When I was younger, I was a very disciplined and organized person. The type to use a planner and study too much because I thought it was impressive to others, or something. I would do virtually the same thing everyday, and I found no problem with it. In fact, I feel like I felt more satisfied with life then than I do right now.

     Fast forward a few years and that type of life fucking terrifies me. Does a life so routine even count as living at all? Like whats the fucking point of waking up at 6 am, going to school, coming home and studying and then going to sleep? That's right, there is no point. I'm imagining you having a harsh reaction to this, and you would say something like "c'mon now man, its not pointless. Monotonous yes, but certainly there's a point." And then you would point out that its good that I study so I can get good grades and go to a good college and become someone productive to a society that, quite honestly, I really don't give a fuck about anyway.

       I know, this is sounding very doom and gloom. If you live your life like that and it fills you up, I say go for it. If I still felt fulfilled by that life I would've remained there. I'm not trying to be insulting, I promise. However, that life seems meaningless to me, and that's blunt honesty.
Most adults live this life, at least in my little eyes. Except for, it's worse for them because they don't really have a choice. You have to make money; we are all bitches to the dollar, you have to agree with that at least. And if you have kids, you should probably take care of them, too. I'm not saying that there's not a spontaneous full-time job four-kid having adult out there, I'm just saying it seems really difficult to do, which would explain why I rarely see it.

                    "So, if you've stopped all routine and habits whatsoever, what do you do?"

         I do whatever I want to, whenever I want. (mostly within the limits of time and space.)Not really, but that's what I strive for. I feel like its a waste of youth to sit in the fucking house all day, and thank god I can basically leave whenever I want to.

          I'm not at my ideal point yet, as far as not giving a fuck goes, but I'm getting there, trust me.
In summary: If you do your homework and laundry regularly, you're practically dead, and I hate you.;)