Chaputala 25

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

The whole time I tried my best not to jump on the back of the car and ride the fuck out of him.

I jiggled the keys in my hands before opening the door "This is my home" I spoke as the door shot open. I extended my hand permitting him to enter.

Lorenzo grinned and stepped inside "I like it" He smirked turning his head around "It's cozy"

"Thank you" I turned to close the door.

I turned around and Lorenzo was quite close "What are ...?" He pressed his warm lips against my ear "Shall we continue where we left off?" He whispered allowing his tongue to tease the tip of my earlobe.

I bit hard into my bottom lip and gently pushed him away, not so far, I looked up causing his gaze to fall on mine "We should." I spoke and took the hair tie to collect my dark locks, so they wouldn't bother me. I took one more look at him and kneel, his stunning eyes watching my movements.

I placed my palms over his shaft and stroked it through his pants. Lorenzo's lips twist, forming his mischievous smirk. He was so hot I wanted it to punch him, maybe not that harsh. I unzipped his pants and pulled down his briefs, allowing his erection to spread. His dick was large and thick.

I took his cock with one hand and started giving him soft squeezes. My eyes were glued to his, as I opened my mouth and spat on his cock. Lorenzo's eyes darkened at my action and he brought his hand down my face. "You are so fucking hot" He spoke swiping his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I know," I replied. I widened my mouth and took him in. A grunt escaped his lips and I felt it in between my legs.

I moved my hand faster up and down as I swirl my tongue around the tip. With my free hand, I unbutton my pants, sneak a hand inside my panties, and started circling my clit. I parted my lips taking some more inches. His hands reached the back of my head as he bucked his hips forward. My toes curled when his cock touched the back of my throat.

Should I bite it?

I gagged against him and shut my eyes, blinking away an intrusive tear, I looked up. Lorenzo was watching me, guilt and concern expression. I whirled my tongue letting him know I was okay. He continued pushing himself deeper and I lowered my other hand, allowing him to take control. He kept thrusting inside my mouth for a few more minutes before he tensed up and came in a loud grunt.

My eyes shot open and looked straight at him as I swallowed all his cum. I pulled away making a popping sound with my lips"Sweet"

Oh God, the way he was looking at me.