Chapter 4-I'm not like other girls

I stormed my way up to Gryffindor tower as fast as I could. How dare that little brat accuse me of being a slag? She's probably just jealous. Jealous that I'm a pretty girl who can date anybody I want. She's just jealous that I'm not like other girls.

I was about half way there when suddenly I caught sight of blonde hair and green robes standing in front of me. As I was only 3'2 I looked up at him with a 🥺 expression on my delicate, pale, little face.

"Oh it's you" he huffed rolling his eyes. I hadn't even realised how much I was trembling until I looked down at my shaking palms.

With the small amount of courage i had left, I looked Barbie straight in the eye and said "I know what you're playing at Malfoy. I know what you're capable of. I know what you are"

"Say it, out loud. SAY IT"

"p-p-p-p-p-p-pussy destroyer..."

"are you afraid?" He said, not taking his orbs of mine.

I gulped before straightening my back and saying "No. Because guess what Malfoy, my pussy is stronger than you know. Do you know, how much power it holds? You really think you're so cool, because your cock is the length of a python, well, wait till you hear that MY pussy is so talented it do cartwheels."

I hadn't even noticed how loud i was shouting till I saw a large crowd of first year Ravenclaws standing there looking up at me as if I was a lunatic.

Slightly embarrassed at the audience I had received, I quickly span on my hell and strutted off, leaving Draco standing there with a deeply disturbed expression on his face.

-

I arrived at my dorm and on my bed between a pretty girl called Lavender Brown and Hermione, whom I was still very frustrated at.

"and then", Lavender continued "his wiggled his tongue around my clitoris before tickling my bumhole!" She exclaimed, clapping in delight. Hermione squealed with happiness while I stared at them with sheer confusion.

"s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry, who are we talking about here" i asked.

"Oh no one" Lavender giggled, her face flushing red.

"Oh come on, I'm sure it wasn't that bad!"

"Okay, well... if you promise not to tell anyone... then it was-" Lavender was cut of by the bedroom door swinging open. A pretty girl with long dark hair came storming in before slamming the door shut.

"Parvati what's wrong?" Hermione asked, when Parvati sat on the bed and started crying.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my g-g-g-g-g-g-girlfriend...." she sobbed clutching her robes desperately in her hand. "c-c-c-c-cho... I caught h-h-h-her...." Parvati took a deep breath before screaming "SCISSORING MY SISTER"

"PADMA?!" Hermione gasped and slapped her hand over her mouth. Lavender fell off the bed. I however made a whitty comeback, by saying:

"you guys have girlfriends? Lol couldn't be me haha"

silence.

"hah well I'm not like other girls so that's that, goodnight!" and feeling satisfied, I turned over and fell asleep, not even bothering to wipe the diarrhoea in my VS panties.