Chapter 8-Cedric

this chapter is dedicated to Lottie💅🏽

enjoy

"And the moment we've all been waiting for, the champion selection"

A few weeks had passed, and now Dumbledaddy was announcing the champions for the tri-wizard tournament.

"And the Beaubatons champion is... Fleur Delacour!" A delicious girl strutted to the front, while the hall erupted in cheers.

I heard a slight moan and glanced over to see Ron drooling. Lavender scowled at him and continued to pick her nose.

"The Durmstrang champion... Viktor Krum!" His luscious legs carried his fit body to the front, and I licked my plump, soft, juicy lips.

"The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" Dumbledaddy exclaimed. The Edward Cullen looking ass glanced over to me before giving me a wink. I blushed and farted.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions. But in the end, only one will go down in History. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions."

I looked over to the Slytherin table, to see the seagul head smirking at me. His shining orbs latched onto mine, full of lust and passion.

I quickly looked down and shuffled awkwardly, as my pussy was wetter than a navy seal.

All of a sudden the goblet of fire started getting super funky, and another peice of paper flew through the air.

Dumbledaddy caught it and opened it up. "HARRY PODDAH" he yelled camly. The potato geezer nervously stood up, and I looked over to notice he had a wet patch around his crotch. Must've been the Beaubatons.

Ginger boi scowled and said "Why does he always have to get all the glory."

"shut up ron you wanker" I hissed and he started crying. Lavender gave me the finger and I smirked, reminiscing on the time when I saw Ron giving her the finger too.

The next day I put on my sexy lingerie underneath my school uniform and pulled my silky sexy golden blonde hair into a cute messy bun like the aesthetic queen I am.

I was running to Potions class when all of a sudden I slammed into a tall boy. I sat on the floor, tears streaming down my face.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed and I looked up to see Cedric pulling me into a warm embrace. He squeezed me so hard that I farted a little and started to cry more because of the embarrassment.

"It's okay, don't worry. Your scent is like a drug to me. You're like my own personal brand of heroine." He smirked, before putting a hand under my chin.

I gazed into his shining green orbs and all of a sudden, I crashed his lips against mine. Our tongues battled for dominance and his breath tasted like marshmallows and tomato sauce.

He pulled away, and smirked at me. "Hope to see you around, big booty Buttercup.😏"

He strutted off and I stood🧍🏽‍♀️there, my head spinning. I turned to the left and caught sight of a flash of platinum blond dash round the corner....