Chapter 15-Potions and Pussy

Smut🤤

I blinked rapidly as I took in my surroundings. I was sat on a wooden stool staring at Professor Snape and Da-Draco Malfoy.

"What happened to me?" I asked trying to gain my balance. The rest of the class was sat down chatting away and getting there books and cauldrons out.

"Love potion." Snaddy said, before spinning around and walking away. Draco looked at me with his gray orbs and signalled that we should sit down. I followed him over to our desk and sat down, bringing out my couldron.

"Today class we are going to be discussing..." I heard Snapes familiar monotonous voice begin to drone on, and thirty seconds in I was already creating fake scenarios in my mind.

It had been a solid 5 minutes when all of a sudden I felt a cold hand clasp my inner thigh. The cold ring clinging to the hand sent chills all the way through my pussy and up my spine, making me shudder in response.

I looked to my right to see Draco smirking in response, not making any eye contact with me. His hand sat firmly on my thigh before he started to move it slowly higher and higher.

I held back a gasp as I felt his trained fingers tugging at my peppa pig panties. He fiddled with the strap of it before pushing it aside. I looked around the classroom; everyone else was either taking notes or muttering to each other.

All of a sudden I felt his finger plunge right into my heat, the walls of my wap tightening around it. He moved it up and down my vagina, causing me to bite hard down on my lip and tug lightly at my hair.

He then slid another finger in there, this one containing a ring. When I felt the cold of the silver ring hit my entrance, that's when I let out a soft whimper, causing Draco to chuckle lowly, and a few students to give me a couple of questioning looks.

He continued to thrust his finger into my pussy, picking up the pace slightly. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, and my breathing started getting heavier and heavier. I could feel the stench of my fishy vagina filling up the room.

"D-d-d-d-d-d-d-draco... i'm gonna..." i whispered, my legs shaking slightly.

"shut up and take it like the whore that you are" he growled, and that just sent me right over the edge.

"AEEAUUGHHHH" I scream-moaned so loudly, the whole class turned around to me. My legs were shaking violently and my juices sprayed all over the desks and walls with a loud ✨squelch✨

Draco looked me in the orbs before licking my spicy sauce off his fingers with a smirk. I opened my mouth before all of a sudden, Snape muttered a 'class dismissed' causing everyone to leave the room, leaving me sat there alone.

"Some of it got in my eye ewwww" I heard Pansy say as she made her way out of the classroom.

a/n what. the. fuck. did. i. just. make.

anywayss..WE HIT 1K LMAO. THANKS SO MUCH BESTFRIENDS!!

i have a plan & storyline but comment things you want to see lmao love you all😻