Chapter 14-Ginny

"Was the Yule Ball fun?" I heard Lavender say as I woke up. She was brushing bits of dried discharge out of her light brown hair.

"Oh y-yeah" I said before getting dressed and making my way to the great hall. I sat next to Hermi, who was picking her nose and wiping it across her toast.

I looked over to the Slytherin table and once again, my eyes locked with a pair of familiar gray orbs. His once cold expression now bore resemblance to one of slight lust and warmth. He smirked his familiar Malfoy smirk, before turning to talk to Pansy Pugface Parkinson.

I swivelled back around to notice Ginny, face as red as her hair, glaring back at me. She began to stand up before shoving a glass of pumpkin juice my way, signaling that I drank it before strutting out of the hall.

Confused as I was, I clutched the cold base of the goblet with my soft, thin, delicate, little fingers that were once shoved up my ass, and took a sip.

The most peculiar feeling washed across my body, causing my mind to feel floaty and my stomach to erupt with butterflies. My pussy began to throb again and I felt the corners of my mouth turn up into a smile.

It was Ginny. It was her. I wanted her. I needed her. I loved her. She was my everything.

Abandoning my bacon cereal, I dashed out of the hall, knoking into a first year who was taller than me on my way out.

"Ginny?!" I yelled, "GINNY!" i started to cry and tug at my hair, "WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVE? I NEED YOU. I WANT TO FUCK YOU SLOW AND HARD. PLEASE GINNY COME PLEASE MY PUSSY"

A couple of second year Hufflepuffs were staring at me with a confused and slightly concerned expression on their faces. Behind them, a tall, platinum haired Slytherin came running towards me.

"D-d-d-d-d-dadd-i mean Draco" I spluttered in between sobs. He pulled me up slowly, concern etched all over his face. "I-i-i-i-i-i need to find G-g-g-g-g-ginny"

"No" he replied, "we should get you to snapes office..." and then he grabbed me softly by the wrists and pulled me down to the dungeons.

It could have been my imagination, but I could have sworn I saw a girl scowling at us in the hallway but I'd been yanked away so rapidly, that I couldn't quite make out exactly who it was...