Chapter 30-Obliviate

The idea of me being the cock cruncher occupied my mind for the next week until we finally had to go back to hogwarts.

Did Draco know about this? Did he know what would happen when he railed me?

I twerked off the train before suddenly colliding with someone.

"Chin up babygirl... your tiara will fall..." He said, lifting my chin up with two fingers that had once been inside my vagina.

I stared into his sparkly orbs and sharted.

Draco screamed, creamed and died🤞🏽☺️🥺

I dropped to the floor, bawling my eyes out when all of a sudden he started levitating ft Dababy and grew a pair of organic tits🙌🏽.

Suddenly I felt a mysterious hand on my shoulder and I jolted upwards to find I was still on the Hogwarts express.

"Miss Girl we've arrived" Ginny said to me as I looked up.

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my stuff, before walking onto the platform, singing What Does the Fox Say.

As I was on my way to my dorm, I realised i was desperate for a fat shit.

I clenched my juicy buttcheeks together in an attempt to keep the avalanche of chocolate sauce from tumbling out of there.

I finally arrived in the toilets and connected my fat ass with the seat.

What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel niagra falls through a coffee straw.

I jumped at the sound of giggling underneath me and I looked down to see that I had shat on moaning Myrtle.

"Uh oh... stinky🦧" She said before gliding through my bum and out my nostrils.

I pulled up my Loki underwear and left the toilet, but my body slammed into another.

I looked up to see my boifriend Dræko Malfoy staring down at me.

"DADDY" I screamed, attempting to hug him. But that mf pushed me away.

I looked up again and got a proper look. His face was pink and his shirt unbuttoned, his tie missing and hair in all directions. Any other circumstances I would've found it hot; dare I say my pussy did throb a little.

But the fact that we were in a girls bathroom confused me.

I didn't even have the time to open my mouth when he pointed his wand at me.

I left the bathroom confused, so I decided to look for Draco, as I hadn't seen him all day.

a/n i'm so excited for sixth form so i can introduce the new character and reach the climax🤤 of the Lavender mystery....

Stay wet loves! <3