Chapter 5-AS IF YOU COULD OUTRUN ME

It was around three am, and I woke up with a start. Normally, I would go for a walk around the garden, so I took this as an opportunity to go for a nighttime stroll.

I slipped on my fluffy unicorn slippers and made my way through the common room and out into the corridors.

As I walked around the castle I constantly felt an eery presence around me. Maybe it's just the ghosts. I tried to reassure me, but my heart completely plummeted when i heard the distinct sound of footsteps.

Trembling slightly, I started to quicken my pace, until I quickly slipped behind a wall and listened to where the footsteps were coming from.

Just when i thought I was safe, a cold hand clasped my shoulders and I turned around in utter horror.

It was dark, and I couldn't see anything, the only thing I did know was that the person smelt like apples and mint, and was about twice my height.

I pulled out my wand and whispered Lumos, and to my horror I came face to face with the strangers crotch.

My eyes slowly made their way up their body, until they froze at the sight of glistening grey orbs staring intensely at mine. His silky discharge coloured hair framed his pointed, pale face, which wore an expression mixed with maliciousness yet lust.

"Suprise shawty" he moaned, biting his plump soft lips. A delicate hand with a large single ring pushed up my chin.

"M-m-m-m-m-malfoy..." i whispered, completely frozen.

"and why does a sexy whore like you think you're free to strut around the castle" he snarled, tightening the grip on my shoulder.

"l-l-l-l-l-leave me alone Malfoy, I'm n-n-n-not afraid of you" I lied, trying to put on a brave face. I took a step back, before quickly kicking him in the balls andk sprinting away.

I heard his pained cries along the corridor as I dashed across the hallway. Suddenly, he appeared in front of me and i screamed.

"AS IF YOU COULD OUTRUN ME" he yelled, shaking with fury.