Chapter 32- Ginger fest

watch the vid first if you haven't watched twilight lmao

I woke up one morning to find Fred and George sitting on my face.

I tried to scream, but my head was under ballsacks😕.

"Hey big booty buttercup" George said, standing up.

"Do you know what day it is?" Fred asked.

I looked over at my Jake Paul calendar.

"April the first...April fools? That means.." I gasped with realisation, "IT'S EIGHTEEN YEARS AND 9 MONTHS SINCE YOU FLED YOUR FATHERS BALLS AND CLIMBED INTO YOUR MOTHERS VAGINA!!!" I clapped my hands in delight.

"Exactly! And because of that, we're having a party in the room of requirements tonight..." George said, using hair gel to style his pubes into a neat mohawk.

"We've got the drugs and the alchohol ready..." continued Fred, "now all we need is you."

"M-m-me?" I asked nervously.

"Thats right. You're the sexiest girl in the school, we're gonna need you on that stip pole..." Fred said, biting his lip.

"Wear your sexiest clothes" George groaned, biting his lip.

I knew exactly what to wear.

After finishing my hair and makeup, and using my tampon as red lipstick, I made my way to the room of requirements.

As I walked there I bumped into Jasmine and Natalie who had decided to turn up to the party naked.

Jasmine had a JoJo bow in her pubes while Natalie had stuck fairy stickers on all four of her cheeks.

"Wow you guys look great!" I smiled. But all they could do was stare me up and down and drool, and believe me I understood why.

As the three of us entered the room of requirements, we were greeted by the familiar scent of weed and strawberry scented lube.

Roman Holiday by Nicki Minaj was playing and several people were twerking on the floor. But the minute I walked in everything stopped.

Everybodys eyes turned to look at me, their jaws dropping and legs quivering. The sound of jeans ripping could be heard all around me as multiple dicks shot into the sky like a rocket.

Many people wolf whistled and looked me up and down with a smirk, appreciating how my outfit looked on my sexy little smol body.

It was past midnight, and I had consumed 16 shots of straight vodka, causing my head to throb as much as my pussy.

I was grinding on the pole to Thot Shit by megan thee stallion.

Fred jumped up onto the pole and started licking my orbs 🥺. I was too drunk to care, and continued to fart menacingly.

All of a sudden I felt Freds hands snake around my waist and pull me towards his torso. He leaned in towards me and disappeared into my nose. I moaned.

All of a sudden Fred shot out of my nostrils and Draco jumped on top of him, punching his boobs.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAINST HER WILL AGAIN" he screamed.

"she's not sure what she wants" Fred growled back, his hands in his trousers.

"well let me give you a clue: wait for her to say the words"

"Fine. And she will"

"Draco! DRACO! Look at me. you're better than this! I KNOW you! this isn't you" I said grabbing his face and turning it towards me.

Draco farted.

"Let's get outta her babygurl🪱" He growled, softly grabbing my clitoris and taking me out of the room, everyone's eyes watching us as we left the room.

a/n smut chap next 🐌