Chapter 37- Uh oh stinky

Room of Requirements

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you've ever felt, allow it to fill you up"

"Oh we can fill you up alright" Fred and George simultaneously whispered in my ears.

I've always been curious as to what my patronus might be; a dog perhaps, or maybe a little uwu bunny rabbit, reflecting my perfect soul🥺.

"A full body patronus is the most difficult to produce" continued Harry. "Fantastic Ginny!" he cheered, as Ginny started twerking.

"Just remember, you're patronus can only protect you as long as you stay hor- FOCUSED, so focus, Luna!"

Luna shot some cum like swirls out of her wand and let out a delicate moan.

"Give it a try big booty buttercup" Harry seductively whispered in my ear. I moaned in surprise.

"O-o-o-o-o-ok🥺 EXPECTO-UWU-PATRONUM"

A MASSIVE PUSSY came flying out of of my wand and I giggled in delight. The pussy meowed and ran around the room, trails of discharge slowly following behind.

I was so over the moon that I didn't even notice the chandelier twerking. It was only when the lights started to flicker did I realise that something was wrong.

Everyone went silent as tremors echoed around the room and shaky farts were heard amongst us.

All of a sudden one of the walls burst open, a cloud of dust sprinkling over us as we ran around dodging bricks flying towards us.

Eventually the dust cleared, revealing Professor Umbitch standing infront of her minions, her hand on her hip and a pleased smirk upon her face.

"Get them" She plainly stated.

I sharted in shock as a grubby pair of hands pulled me by my wrists.

Ik these chapters are getting short but i'm v busy revising for my exams laugh out loud
speaking of which i got a grade 9 in english (like an A**) which is so fucking hilarious when you consider where i use this ability😭

anyways, will be working on some longer, juicier and much more hilarious chapters soon.... byeeee