Chapter 12-CHOMP

Another smut warning.
This one wasn't even intentional I just started to write it and this idea came into my mind so enjoy besties.

Do the future me? thing here:

It was a Saturday morning, and I was lying in my bed wearing a really cute, quirky outfit:

Parvati came into my room and said "someone wants to see you outside Lilah"

I quickly dashed to the entrance of the common room to find Cedric standing there, with his signature smirk.

"Hey Ced, what's up"

He nervously shuffled his feet before saying "i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-iwasjustwonderingifyouwouldliketogototheyuleballwithme??" He spoke, smiling down at me, as i was only 3'2.

"um.. could you repeat that?"

He sighed, "I was just wondering if you would like to go to the ball with me?"

I let out a soft moan before exclaiming, "oh yes Cedric! Of course I will!!" I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him so close to me that my face slammed right into his crotch.

He was hard.

"Suck" He growled.

I suddenly went from very happy to very freaky😼 in mere seconds, and despite the fact that I was on top of the staircase, I suddenly yanked down his jeans to reveal an impressive buldge.

Impressive maybe, but nowhere near as impressive as-

Out of mind Lilah, out of mind. My dealicate hands wrapped around his throbbing member, before I engulfed his length into my mouth.

His dick cheese tasted different to Draco's, more spicy. The flavour was there alright. But it wasn't the same. That perfect salt balance just wasn't there. I didn't have the same desire to keep sucking.

All of a sudden, an ear piercing scream was let out, and I looked up to see him crying. The salty cheese taste of his penis slowly was smothered by the familar sharp taste of iron, and I knew right then and there exactly what had just happened.

I had bitten his dick.

I sat in the common room in front of the fire, trying to clear my mind of the previous incident. The taste of his penis that turned to blood still lingered on my tongue, bitter and nasty.

I felt the sofa I was seated on shift slightly, and I looked to my left to see Imortal Whorecrux Harry sit next to me, holding the golden egg in his hands. "Hey," he smiled "is everything alright"

I was clenching my butt cheeks together to stop the fart from escaping, before responding "yeah... just bit Cedric's cock." I cringed at the thought.

"Cedric Diggory?" he asked, a sudden confused expression etched across his face. "Git..." he then whispered.

"What? What about it?"

He paused "I just- I just tried to ask out Cho Chang, you know, the hot, bisexual, Ravenclaw seeker? She said she couldn't because someone already asked her..."

"who?" I pressed.

"Diggory. She told me she couldn't go with me because she was going with Diggory"

My mind froze. "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but, i thought she was with Padma now? Since she cheated on Parvati?" A tear trickled down my face at the thought that Cedric had done this to me.

"I thought so too, but I guess not..." He replied. I opened my mouth to say something when all of a sudden Ron walked in, supported by Ginny and four other girls.

"What happened to you?" Harry rushed over, me following his actions.

"He just asked Fleur Delacour out" Ginny said, and I gazed up at her.

This girl is hot🥵

"What?" Mione asked "What did she say?" continued Harry.

"No of course" I giggled, before stifling it with a cough as Hermione sent me a death stare. "But wait.. what about Lavender?"

Ron replied "Lavender can't go... some important family business she has to attend she says..." a/n keep that in mind lol

"As i was saying..." Ron continued, "there she was... twerking... you know I like it when they twerk.. couldn't help it...just sort of slipped out" He looked at the ground.

"Actually he sort of screamed at her, it was a but frightening" Ginny said and I giggled with my sweet, honey laugh.

"What did you do then?" Pothead continued.

"What else? I ran for it.. I'm not cut out for this Harry..." he continued to mumble to himself.

An idea suddenly sprung into mind, and I grabbed Harrys hand before leading him to the corner of the room.