Chapter 42 - Department of GOOFINESS😵‍💫

"Where the hell are they" I moaned loudly. Harry and Hermione had pissed off to probably have sex in the woods or something, and had left me with the bloody gingers😔.

I needed to poo so badly I started to bounce up and down.

"Stop jiggling babygirl" Draco whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my coquette spine.

Then an idea struck me. With all the strength and wind within my body I summoned up the biggest queef in history and exploded my pussy air all over the room.

Everybody fell to the ground clutching their chests and gasping for the last few molecules of oxygen left in the contaminated air. The door had been smashed open due to the power of my petit poossay.

"Quick!" I yelled to the others, yanking them up off the floor and running out of Umbitch's office.

"Teach me your ways" Luna whispered.

After a hours of riding (😩) those invisible horses that Luna loves to claim she can see, we finally arrived in London.

The department of mysteries was a dark and dismal place, dimly lit with this greenish light that added to it's cold and unsettling atmosphere.

I GULP GULP GULPED nervously as we tiptoed through the isles, filled with rows upon rows of BALLS that looked as if they were filled with semen. I bit my plump lips in awe.

I heard a noise behind me.

Everyone was too transfixed by the BALL Harry was holding in his hand to notice it.

"Erm guys🤓☝🏽, you're gonna wanna see this😮‍💨" I said, indicating behind me.

We all turned around to see a figure in a dark cloak and a bronze mask strutting towards us.

"Where's Sirius" Immortal Orphan moaned.

"You know you really should learn to tell the difference, between dreams, and reality"
The masked figure pulled of his disguise, and I had to stifle a moan when I realised the man under it was Lucius Malfoy, when tbh he should've been under me.

"You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy"

"If you do anything to us I'll break it." Harry hardcore roasted him like the bad bleep he truly is.

"Hahahahah, lemme giggle chile, he knows how to play! Itty, bitty, baby, Pottah." A high pitched voice echoed around the halls, and I watched Bellatrix Lestrange emerge from the shadows.

"Bellatrix Lestrange" said Neville-nosex.

"Neville Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad" She ate him up.

"Better now they're about to be avenged" (Blud thinks he's Captain America😂)

"Now lets, everybody just calm down. All we want is that ball of cum - I mean prophecy."

I bit my lips at his choice of wording.

"Why did Voldemort need me to cum and get this?" Orphan said.

"You dare speak his name... YOU FILTHY HALF BLUD" Lestrange dumbass said.

" It's alright he's just a cuious lad aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those for whom they are made, which is lucky for you really. Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. I can show you everything." During Lucius' entire monologue all I could think about was how I chose the wrong Malfoy, as i crossed my legs to be on the safe side.

"I've waited 14 years." Harry piped up.

"I know pookie."

"Guess I can wait a little longer, I've always said i'm into edging, NOW! STUPIFY!"

Those were the last words I heard before I was grabbed from behind, one hand over my mouth and the other clutching my left nipple, before I was tugged away from the others.

hey... how y'all doin...