𝘖𝘯𝘦

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

"This is not a drill." The speakers in the hydra base sounded.

You looked up at your mom as she wrapped her hand around your small fingers. Wanda also took her brother's hand too.

"We are under attack!" You were to young to know what everyone was getting ready for.

Wanda soon picked you up in her arms. Pietro was making weird funny faces at you as you giggled at each one.

But Wanda and Uncle Pietro knew something that I didn't, but Uncle Pietro kept making me laugh to distract me from what was going on.

"We will not yield! The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender." The leader of the group told everyone.

"No surrender." They all answered back, but Wanda and Pietro just listened.

Soon enough the three of you left the room.

You were next to your mom in a dark door way as their were two people in the hallway.

"You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope." Strucker said to the other guy.

"I'll put it right under "illegal human experimentation. How many are there." The blonde guy asked as Wanda used her magic and he fell down the stairs.

She quickly picked you up and disappeared out the other door.

"We have a second enhanced female and third a young child. Do not engage." Steve told the rest of the avengers.

Wanda and you were behind a other guy she put you down and use her magic on him too. She then picked you up again and moved away.

The guy looked like he was in a type of trance and so he broke out of it. Wanda watched with wide eyes.

Pietro showed up next to Wanda, Wanda had stopped her brother from going to the guy. Uncle Pietro looked confused but continued to watch.

"We're just gonna let him take it?" Pietro asked his sister. Wanda began to smile as the three of us just watched.