𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

Wanda didn't want you to go with her back to Sokovia, so she left you at the avengers tower and Tony called someone named Pepper to come over and watch you while everyone was gone.

Wanda walked up to you along with uncle Pietro.

"Behave Y/n." Wanda said as she kissed the top of your head.

"See you soon kiddo." Uncle Pietro ruffled your hair and kissed your head.

And you watched both your mom and uncle leave, with Pepper by your side.

Pepper and you spent the few hours watching movies, like Mulan, Anastasia, ect as you waited for you family to come back.

The avengers have finally came back from Sokovia, you quickly ran to your mom and hugged her.

You looked around to look for your uncle.

"Mommy, where's uncle Pietro? Oh, let me guess he's hiding from me?"
You said as you began to look in the plane.

"Y/n..." Wanda began as she watched you try to look for your uncle.

"Come on, Mommy help me find uncle Pietro." You said to your mom.

"Hon, uncle Pietro is..." she started to say.

"He's what mommy?" You asked.

"He's... he's dead..." Wanda bluntly said as she tried not to cry in front of you.

You just froze, everything around you was silence, you didn't want to believe what you were hearing.

"Your lying." You said.

"I'm not lying, look," she told you.

You looked inside your mom head to see your uncle Pietro die. Tears rolled down your cheek as you began to sob. Wanda held you tight in her arms trying to comfort and not cry for your sake.

(A/n: I'm excited to do the Civil war era now:)