𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

After you left the building Pietro found a spot to help Wanda.

"What can I do?" Pietro asked.

"Mommy are you ok." You asked

"It hurts." Wanda told him.

"I'm gonna kill him." Pietro said.

"I'll be right back." Pietro was going to leave but Wanda stopped him.

"No."

"I'm all right. I want..." Wanda looked over the see the avenger's plane.

"I want to finish the plan. I want the big one." Wanda said as she used her powers on the guy in the plane.

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix now." A woman told Ultron as Wanda walked into the room.

"I can read him. Mommy." You looked up at Wanda.

"Yes, he's dreaming." She told you.

"I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultrons base consciousness. Informational noises. Soon..." she began and was cut off by Ultron.

"How soon?"

"I'm not being pushy." He told the doctor.

"We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts." The doctor explained as Wanda put her hands on the Machine.

"Even if your magic gem..."

Wanda soon cried out in pain.

"Mommy?" You questioned as Pietro quickly comfort her.

"How could you?" Wanda questioned

"How could what?" Ultron questioned back.

"You said we would destroy the avengers. Make a better world." Wanda rambled on.

"It will be better." Ultron told Wanda.

"When everyone is dead?" Wanda questioned him.

"This is not... the human race will have every opportunity to improve." Ultron explained.

"And if they don't?" Pietro asked.

"Ask Noah."

"You are a madman." Wanda said to him.

"There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the earth started to settle, god throws a stone at it. And, believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak." Ultron explained to the three of us.

"And who decided who's weak?" Pietro said as Wanda use her magic to release the doctor from control.

"Life. Life always decides." Ultron told Pietro.

"There's incoming." Ultron said as Pietro hugged you and Wanda.

"The Quinjet. We have to move." Ultron said.

"That's not a problem." The doctor said as she was doing something with the Machine.

Ultron blasted her on her side, as Ultron did that Pietro grabbed me and Wanda and got out of their.