𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

"Is that paprikash?" Wanda asked Vision as you walked in the kitchen to see him trying to cook something.

"I thought it might lift both of your spirits." Vision explained.

Wanda walked towards the kitchen and stirred the pot as you sat at the table.

Wanda tasted what he was making.

"Spirits lifted." Wanda told him.

"In my defense, I haven't actually ever eaten anything before, so..." Vision explained to him.

"May I?" Wanda asked.

"Please."

"Wanda? Y/n?"

"Hmm."

"No one dislikes you both." Vision told us.

"Thanks." You replied to him.

"Oh you're welcome. No, it's a involuntary response in their amygdala. They can't help but be afraid of you two." Vision explained.

"Are you?" You asked him.

"My amygdala is synthetic, so." Vision said and Wanda laughed.

"I used to think of myself one way. But after this. Me and my daughter are something else. I'm still me, I think, but that's not what everyone else sees." Wanda explained to Vision.

"Do you know, I don't know what this is?" Vision pointed to the gem on his head.

"Not really. I know it's not of this world that it powered Loki's staff, gave you and Y/n your abilities, but it's true nature is a mystery. And yet, it is part of me." Vision explained.

"Are you afraid of it?" You asked.

"I wish to understand it. The more I do, the less it controls me. One day.. who knows? I may even control it." Vision explained.

"I don't know what's in this but it is not paprika. I'm gonna go to the store. I'll be back in 20 minutes." Wanda said.

"I'll go with you mom." You said as you both were going to leave but Vision stopped us.

"Alternatively, we could order a pizza?" Vision said.

"Vision, your not letting us leave?" Wanda asked.

"It is a question of safety." Vision said.

"We can protect ourselves." Wanda said.

"Not yours. Mr. Stark would like to avoid the possibility of another public incident. Until the accords are on a more secure foundation." Vision said to us.

"And what do you want?" Wanda asked him.

"For people to see you both as I do." Vision explained.