𝘛𝘦𝘯

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

You and Wanda made it at the outside market just in time as a guy was going to blow himself up with Steve. Wanda contained the explosion and lifted it up in the air.

But it had exploded to building next to a building as she was doing so.

Wanda was in shock, at what she had done.

Wanda was still in shock at what she had done.

"Mom, it's ok." You said as you hugged her.

It had been a month since the mission in Lagos, Wanda and you were on her bed watching the news and they were still talking about what was going on.

You thought maybe if you helped your mother with the bomb it probably wouldn't hit the building.

"Individuals like Wanda and Y/n Maximoff have... to operate in Nigeri?" The tv began but then turned off soon after.

"It's my fault." Wanda told Steve who was standing in the door way.

"That's not true." Steve told her.

"Turn the Tv back on. They're being very specific. And blaming my daughter for something she didn't do." Wanda told Steve.

"I should've clocked that bomb vest long before you had to deal with it. Rumlow said Bucky... and all of a sudden I was a 16 year old kid again in Brooklyn." Steve explained as he walked to Wanda's bed.

"And people died. It's on me." Steve said.

"It's on both of us." Wanda replied to him

"This job... we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that.... then next time... maybe nobody will be saved.." Steve explained to Wanda and me.

Soon after Vision walked through the wall to Wanda's room.

"Vis! We talked about this." Wanda told him.

"Yes, but the door was opened so I assumed that... Captain Rogers wished to know when Mr. Stark was arriving." Vision explained.

"Thank you. We'll be right down." Steve told him.

"I'll use the door." Vision said.

"Oh, and apparently, he's brought a guest." Vision told Steve.

"We know, who it is?" Steve asked.

"The Secretary of State." Vision told us then left.