𝘛𝘸𝘰

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

You were wondering around a run down building as you saw a guy with a cloak covering his body and face.

Your mom and uncle walked inside.

"Talk, and if you are wasting our time..." your mother began but was cut off.

"Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city?" He asked your mom and uncle.

"The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief.." the mysterious person said.

"You're wondering why you can't look inside my head." He asked your mom.

"Sometimes it's hard." She told him.

"Yeah, mommy, why can't I read him like everyone else?" You looked up at your mother.

"But sooner or later, every man shows himself." Wanda told him.

"Oh, I'm sure they do." He got up and the cloak fell off of him revealing that he wasn't human.

But a robot.

"But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter." He walked to you and your mom.

You were terrified of the robot, so you ran towards your uncle Pietro and hid behind him.

"I didn't expect, but I saw Stark's fear. I knew it would control him. Make him self destruct." Wanda explained to the scary robot.

"Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create smaller people? Children. Like your daughter, I lost the word, there." The robot guy explained.

"Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them end." He continued.

"Is that why you've come, to end the avengers?" Wanda asked

"I've come to save the world. But also.. yeah." He told us.