𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

You and Wanda started to appear, you looked around to see that Vision wasn't there anymore. But an Orange circle was forming in front of us and some walked out.

"Come on, it's been five years, we got to go. They need us." The guy in the red Cape told us.

Another circle was being formed as you looked at the battle Field and saw everyone who fought against Thanos come out of the Orange circles.

You and Wanda flew in the air and landed in front of asguardians ready to fight.

"Avengers assembled." Steve said as Thor hammer was in his hand.

Everyone ran towards the enemy and started to fight.

You through your magic at the creature that was coming at you.

You saw as the spider boy grabbed the gauntlet as he was fighting the creatures. You through your magic at the creatures that were attacked him.

"Hey, it's you again." He said as your back were together as you were both fighting that creatures.

"Ya, ya. It's great to see you again too." You said as you through your magic.

We soon were surrounded.

"Someone help." You said.

"Heads up, Queens, Y/n." Steve through Thor's hammer towards as and the spider boy used his web to grab it as he grabbed me by the waist.

A blast hit the hammer and we were about to fall, but Pepper came flying in to catch us.

"Hang on. I got you, both." She told us as she through us towards a fly Horse.

"Hey." The spider boy said to the lady on the horse.

"Nice to meet you."

"Oh, my god!" He yelled as he grabbed on to me tightly as the horse was moving.

Another blast hit us and we flew off the horse.

We were running as I was trying to protect the two of us. But we were hit with another blast.

We were now in a hole, I used my magic to protect us from another blast as he held on to the gauntlet.

"You okay, spider boy." You asked as the blast stopped as it was aiming towards the sky.

"It's Peter, Peter Parker, by the way." He told you his name.

"Y/n Maximoff." You smile down at him as you both watched as Thanos ship was destroyed.

The person who destroyed the ship landed in front of us.

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker." Peter said to the woman as he hugged the gauntlet.

"Hey, Peter Parker and Magic Girl. You got something for me?" She asked as me and Peter sat up and looked down.

"I don't know how you're gonna get it through all of that." Peter said as your mom and the girl on the horse came down.

"Don't worry." Wanda said.

"She's got help." The female warrior said as pepper flew down to.

You decided to stay with Peter and see if he was really alright as the girls were walking towards the enemy.

Soon enough, Tony got the stones from the gauntlet and snapped his fingers.

We watched as the enemy was turning to dust.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter said as you help him to Tony.

Tony didn't look so good after the snap.

"Hey!" Peter ran towards him in tears as you stood behind Peter.

"Mr Stark. Can you hear me?" Peter asked him.

"It's Peter. Hey. We won. Mr. Stark. We won, Mr. Stark. You did it, sir, you did it. I'm sorry. " Peter continued but Pepper grabbed Peter.

Peter got up as Pepper knelt in front of Tony. Peter grabbed on to you and again as he cried as you try to comfort him.

"Hey."

"Hey, Pep."

"Friday?"

"Life functions critical."

"Tony?" Pepper began.

"Look at me. We're gonna be okay. You can rest now." Pepper told him as she cried.