𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

We were now on the plane.

"I thought we had a deal, stay close, check in, don't take any chances." Natasha said to me and Wanda.

"I'm sorry." You and Wanda told her.

"We just wanted time." Wanda told her.

"where to, cap?" Sam asked.

"Home." Steve said.

The plane then landed at the avengers building and we started to walk in the building.

"Mr. Secretary." Steve said.

"You got some nerve. I'll give you that." Ross said.

"You could use some of that right now." Natasha told him.

"The worlds on fire. And you think all is forgiven?" Ross asked Steve.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stand in our way... we'll fight you too." Steve told Ross.

"Arrest them." Ross told Rhodey.

"All over it." Rhodey said as he just got rid of the projection of Ross.

"That's a court martial. It's great to see you, cap." Rhodey told him.

"You too, Rhodey." Steve and him shook hands.

"Wow. You guys...really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple years." Rhodey said.

"Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five star." Sam said.

"Uh, I think you look great." Bruce said as he walked in the room.

"Yeah. I'm back."

"Hi, Bruce." Natasha said.

"Nat."

"This is awkward." Sam said as Wanda, vision and I looked at him.