𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

"So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?" Rhodey asked everyone.

"And they can clearly find us." Wanda said to everyone.

"We need all hands on desk. Where's Clint?" Bruce asked.

"After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families. They're on house arrest." Natasha explained.

"Who's Scott?" Banner asked.

"Ant man." You told him.

"There's an Ant-man and a Spider-Man?" Bruce asked.

"Yep." You said.

"Okay, look. Thanos has the biggest army in the universe... and he is not gonna stop until he gets..." Bruce said as he stopped for a minute.

"Vision's stone." Bruce said.

"Then we have to protect it." Natasha explained.

"No, we have to destroy it. I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head. About its nature. But also it's composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerfully energy sources..." Vision explained as he walked towards me and Wanda.

"Something very similar to its own signature, perhaps... it's molecular integrity could fail." Vision said.

"Yeah, and you with it." Wanda told him.

"We're not having this conversation."

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that thanos can't get it." Vision explained.

"That's too high a price." You told vision.

"Only you and Y/n have the power to pay it.." Vision told us but Wanda walked away from him.

"Thanos threatens half the universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defending him." Vision explained.

"But it should. We don't trade lives, Vision." Steve said to Vision.

"Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life... to save how many millions of people?" Vision asked him as he walked towards him.

"Tell me, why is this any different?" Vision questioned.

"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me, the stone. All of them mixed together, all of them learning from one another." Bruce explained.

"You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda questioned

"I'm saying that if we take out the stone... there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts." Bruce explained.

"Can we do that?" You asked.

"Not me, not here." Bruce told everyone.

"Well, you better find someone and somewhere fast. Ross isn't just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back. " Rhodey said.

"I know somewhere." Steve told everyone.