The Acident

T/W: this has spoilers for the game, same warnings as in the game. 

Mari heard a crash. She ran out of her room. 

She saw her brother, Sunny standing in front of the stairs looking shocked. Sunny was quiet, and most held a blank face so Mari wondered what could got such a reaction out of his. 

Then she saw it. 

A broken violen. The same one her and her friends work so hard to get. The same violen they worked hours on just so they could make one piece sound playable. 

The same one they were play at the recital tomorrow. 

"Sunny" her demanding vioce called out. She didn't know what she was doing... she was just doing, letting her emotions take control. 

"Y-yes" Sunnys voice shivered, scared of what will happen. 

"What did you do?" Mari demanded. 

"I-I" sunny wimpherd "I just can't take it anymore!" 

Mari stepped back a bit with his sudden yelling but her face immediately turned to anger.

"What do you mean!" 

"The recital, the pressure of thousands of people watching us!" Sunny was in near tears "I don't want to do this, I NEVER WANTED TO DO THIS!" 

"What do you mean, you seemed so exicted when you got your violin! Why do you suddenly not want to play"

"I just wanted to play alone with you... with only our friends watching" sunny seemed to calmed down a little bit so he went to retrieve the violin. But Mari wasn't calm, she grabbed sunnys hand. 

"Where do you think your going!" 

"I'm getting the violin."

"What do you mean it beyond broken!" 

"Maybe we can fix it!" 

The next part felt blurry, like it was all a dream, suddenly she felt like she was in her body agian 

He hit his head on every step, staining them with blood. His head landing on the pieces of the violin getting his hiar entagled with the strings. 

Any anger Mari had on her face was replaced by fear and shock. She rushed down the stairs and started shakeing sunnys body. 

"S-sunny! Sunny wake up!" She screamed it fear. 

The backyard. 

She didn't know what told her, or why but she needed to go the the backyard. 

She was carring the body, still trying to talk to it when. 

The door knob rattled

 "Mari! Suprise!" A voice, a voice so blissfully unaware of the horrors that had happened in this house. 

Hero peeped into the house and his charming smile was replaced with a face of horror. 

Everything sat still for a moment. Silence overtook them as Hero stared at sunny's limp body. 

Hero ran up to the body touching it on diffrent places. 

"T-the pulse! W-where is it? WHY IS HE SO COLD!" Hero screamed as he looked at the stairs. After staring at them for a couple of seconds he connected the dots. 

"Y-you" hero started. Only to be met with maris terrified face. 

They carried the body to the backyard.

"D-do you have a s-shovel..." hero asked. 

Mari nodded and looked at the shovel. Hero carried the shovel back looking more somehow terrified then before. 

The ground was hard, filled with roots, it felt like it would take forever to do it. The shovel pushed through the rocks makeing a hole. 

They put a single flower in sunnys hand. A white egret orchid, in flower languge it means, "my thought will follow into your dreams." And covered him up.

They started cleaning off the blood from the stairs. Maris heart felt so still but at the same time it felt like it was raceing. Her mind felt blank, slightly focusing on what she was doing but her mind Was filled with the phrase 

You killed him, you killed your brother, Sunny. The one you loved so much. Is gone. 

Hero on the other hand was very focused. He didn't want to think about the fact sunny was gone, killed by his own sister. He needed to cover it up, nobody could know. Mari wasn't the kind of person to kill. He could talk it out with Mari later. Later 

Mari heard hero breathing out a phrase under his breath "everything is going okay". She knew he was saying it subconsciously, but she squeezed her eyes shut. Hopeing he was right.

The stairs were spotless, the hint of meatlic horror was gone. Only one more thing to clean up 

Hero picked up the violin. It was split in half and black hiar was tangled in beetween. Looking at it now it didn't look to bad. 

We could have fixed it 

The thought sent shivers down maris spine. 

Hero and Mari was in the toy rooms standing  in front of the empty toy box. Hero fiddled around with key before 

Click 

It was open. Hero carefully placed the violin in the toy box and shut it. It was done. They were finished. 

"I-I'll hide this somewhere..." hero siad, holding the key 

Silence

"...Do you wanna talk...?" 

Mari stayed still 

"..Mari...?" 

"I want to be left alone." 

After that hero left. 

Mari wanted to go asleep. 

A/N: HII. I hope you like what I did. I might update this more. Idk. Obvisly we have our own take on what happened in this AU. I'm just trying out somethings! Well bye!