You are afraid of spiders

Hey, Sorry for not updating. I got pretty distracted with pretty much nothing really, my brain is the equivalent of a piece of fuzz in the washing machine. I really hope you don't mind this because this kinda thing will be normal for me. Any ways

----------

Kel and mari stood outside her house. The stars shone a faint light. The air was warm with slight breezes. Trees swayed in the air and cicadas let out a soft hum. 

"So mari, um bye I guess..." Kel started fiddling with his fingers. "Haha, I didn't think it would go bye so fast..." 

Mari stayed silent 

"Ummm... look I..." Kel looked around nevously. "I can tell you haven't talked to anyone in a while and... that's okay, I know it takes some getting used to so don't force it" 

...

...

...

...

... and awkward silence filled the air, the only sound being the cicadas hum and cricket loud chirps. 

"Ugh! I don't know what to say, because I don't know what you thinking and now this is awkward, I just wanted to have a nice day but everything is going wrong and-!" 

Mari stopped him by putting hide hand on his sholder. 

"Oh, yeah... sorry..." 

Mari gave a faint smile, and went inside. The moment she closed the door spiders crawled into the room.

Black spots swarmed in the corners. The cicadas soft hum distorted into loud screams, the window shone a blinding red light. Sipders ran across the room in complete chaos. 

Mari quietly top toed across the room, the floor boards makeing loud creaks as she stepped. She could swear she could hear the spiders whisper something but couldn't tell what. She stuck her hand into the spider webs covering the door a pulled is down, the long stings attached to her fingers started to feel like hiar. 

She walked past the door, fiddling with her hands. When suddenly a thing fell from the ceiling. Arms and legs sewn together by bloody strings, to look like a spider. A tattered cloth covered the part where they connect unknown what would be underneath. It ran around in a panicked circle before bumping it sticky bloody body into Mari, then climbing up back to the ceiling hanging on by an arm, ready to pounce. 

A large stiff lump sat at the bottom of the stairs and she could hear a loud feminine scream. 

Before she could comprehend what was going one the girl at the top of the stairs and the mass at the bottom gave her a horrific look before mushing together into a large spider, human teeth glued to it shadowy figure and large eyes. It stiff legs stabbed her back pulling her closer, it warm  breath Ran down the back of her neck a fiant meatlic smell in the air. 

Mari could feel herself stiffen up. Her arms and legs refused to move. After struggling for a minute she could feel a soft breeze. A quiet voice whispered.

"Don't worry it's not that bad." 

She could feel her muscles relax at the familiar voice. She closed her eyes, she could feel the arms stabbing her back lower and the breath fade away. The loud screaming faded down to a soft hum. Mari gently opened her eyes agian to see the window showing a starry night sky.

--------

Hikki gently opened the door to the playroom filled with bright pastel colors. Kel was laying on the ground, looking at the starry sky. Basil and Aubrey were playing with cards. 

"Hikki!" Aubrey imeadly jumped up and gave her a giant hug. 

Basil quickly follow, and help Kel up. 

"Come on hikki, we have to find hero, and give this weird letter to some girl." Kel exclaimed. Hikki could tell that the letter was opened and decided not to press it. 

   They went to their usual picnic spot only to find, that sunny wasn't there. 

"Oh yeah, I think  I saw him, go into the spider forest, he wanted to go to the snowy mountains early" basil rembered. "We should probably get there."

"But to the snowy mountain...." Kel thought for a moment "you would have to go though the spider forest, hero would never go there!" 

"Yeah but sunny would, we should go get sunny then we can look somewhere else" Aubrey laid out the plan. 

----

The group stood in the forest, everyone had a different look on thier face. Basil had one of excitement. Aubrey was stareing at a spider bunny, and Kel was speed running through the forest. 

"Kel, I didn't know you were afraid of spiders." Aubrey teased. 

"I-I'm not! I just wanna find hero!" Kel argued. 

"Oh are you sure?" 

"Yes I'm sure, and don't you rember what Ryu siad? There's a game show going on, we don't want to miss it!" 

"Oh right!" Aubrey discarded the spider bunny and jumped up to her feet "and it's staring a pretty lady!" 

"Huh, how do you know that?" Basil asked, standing up to his feet as well. 

"Well..." Aubrey rummaged through her pockets and pulled out a slightly crinkled poster. "See, she looks so cool!" 

The poster stared a woman, with long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, a crown sat upon her head. 

Check out the one and only princess snowflake in her game show castle in the snowy mountains

"Huh, she does look cool" 

"Then what are we waiting for let's go!" Kel grabbed hikkis arm and ran across the forest way faster the she could keep up with.

Suddenly Kel stopped, causing hikki to topple over on top of him. Hikki look to where Kel was looking. There stood a beautiful spider web, looking like it was crafted with care and love. Rain drops stuck to the strings and it shone in the light. 

"Hey Kel what happened to not stoping- wow" Aubrey admired the web 

SNAP! 

"Hehe," everyone looked back to see basil with his camera, a picture in his hand showcasing the friend looking at the sipder web. He placed it in his photo book and looked back. "Sorry I couldn't resist, it looked so cool" 

"That's okay basil! It was fine-" Aubrey cut her self off when the ground stared rumbling. The spider web tore apart revaling a giant centipede  monster!

~~~~

Kel threw his ball aginst the centipede , the centipede  caught it and threw back. Basil tried to hiting it with his branch but the monster quickly deflected. 

Kels ball started hurling towards hikki, she used her shovel like a bat and hit into the monster heart. Aubrey tried to hit it with her stuffed toy, but got wrapped up in the centipede body. 

"H-hey, help!" She squeaked, the bug wrapped tighter and Aubrey dropped her stuffy. 

The bug took immediate interest and looked at it. Basil suddenly got an idea. He ran towards the stuffy, and grabbed it. The centipede screamed and chased after him. Basil ran as fast as he could and when he got close enough, threw it at Kel. 

It took Kel a moment longer then it should have to understand but when he did he started running through the trees. The centipede extended to run after him, dropping Aubrey. She span around a bit and blinked away her dizziness. 

After zigging and zagging threw the trees the centipede stopped. Kel looked back to see it tangled up in the tree. 

"Finally! Now give me that back! Aubrey snatched her stuffed animal and the walked out the forest. 

They emerged through the trees, seeing the snowy mountains. Fluffy white flakes danced thought the air, warm cabin scattered out the mountains. Snowman ran around in exictment. A giant TV showed the message game show starting in 30 minutes. 

Welcome to the snowy mountains