Three days left

....To reality. 

Mari combed her hiar with her fingers and stretched out. She move her bangs and looked outside. The sun shined brightly through the window spotlighting a empty spot in the room.

Bang bang bang

Someone was knocking on the door. Mari was going to ignore it but it only got louder. She slowly walked down the stairs, dread filling inside her. The floor broads creaked. The person at the door keeper banging. 

"Hello, do you rember me. So i saw the for sale sign in front of you house and I wonder if... you know... it you wanted to come hang out with me agian?" 

Mari finally opened the door, the door knob felt unatral in her hands. Behind it stood a tan tall boy slightly taller then Mari. He was holding a basketball and looked very excited. Mari relaxed her sholders realizing it was a harmless Kel. 

"M-Mari! You came out! I wasn't really expecting that, you know hero was trying to get a ahold of you for like forever bu-" Kel rambled. Mari was about to close the door. "Wait!" Kel stoped her. 

"So I don't really have a game plan here but..." kel thought for a minute "we could go to hobbiez we always loved it there!"

While going to hobbiez Mari spotted something. 

A small girl in a pink shirt. He long brown hair was slapping her in the face while she flew down the sidewalk on her scooter unable to stop. 

"HEEELP" she cried. 

There was a smaller boy barely catching up to her wearing an orange shirt. 

"AUBEEEEERY!" He screamed "SLOW DOWN!" 

"I CANT!" She replied 

A lot further behind was a boy and a girl. One and a blue shirt and the girl was wearing a white polka dot dress. 

"THE BREAK, PRESS THE BRAKE." The boy instructed. 

"THE WHAT!" The younger girl yelled back. She clumsily started steering towards the edge and softly landed int ot bush. 

The other two kid finally caught up, the boy out of breath. 

"Is everyone okay?" The older girl asked. 

"Yeah we're fine" the young boy looked back at the little girl who was thanking the bush. 

"Can't.... breath...huh..." the older boy looked as if he was gonna fall down. 

"Well I think this should be a lesson on how to use the break!" the older girl tried to make light of the situation. Only to get a stare from the girl who fell. 

Then they all looked at Mari, haveing soft smiles on thier faces before fadeing away. 

"Mari? Mari! Hey yeah your sorta stareing into space." Kel laughed. Mari stared at him. Her eye had almost no life in them, her hiar was tangled. It was still purple but a lot lighter then what her rembered. She didn't talk as much anymore. It almost felt as if Kel was was talking to her dead body. 

He didn't like it. 

They finally got to hobbiez. Kel burst through the door. 

"Hey Keith!" He waved. "We haven't been here in a while, have we." 

Kel pushed some coins in a game machine and let Mari play "super robot adventure". She rembered being a lot better at it but she still won. 

Mari looked around. Everything felt a lot smaller. She picked up a new space pirate book.