The Snowy castle

The group walked around the mountains. Citizens lived in comfortable cabin, and warm lanterns were scattered across the neighborhood. 

"Hey! Over here!" 

Hikki looked over to see sunny siting on his blanket, pillows and warm blankets sitting everywhere. Hot chocolate on plates, and a warm pie sitting on a dessert tray. 

"So... I realized you were all going to such a cold place so I prepared." Sunny handed over some coats. "So what do you think?" 

"This is amazing sunny" Basil sipped some hot chocolate. 

Aubrey and Kel were munching down on some pie. Hikki took a slice. It tasted like blueberry. 

"Oh! Oh! Oh! We should make a snowman." Aubrey suggested. 

"Yeah we should have a contest too!" Kel agreed 

"If we do, I bet I would win"

"Are you sure?" 

"Of course I am" 

Aubrey jumped up to her feet, slid a hat, some boots and a jacket on her body and ran out into the snow. Kel did the same. 

"Sunny, do you want to join?" Basil was met with scilence. He pulled the banklets of of sunny to be met with his sleeping face. Basil and hikki exchanged glances and laughed. 

"Come on hikki! we don't want to lose, do we?" Basil jumped of the blanket started making his snowman. 

"Mari, do you want to team up?" 

Hikki looked at sunny but he was still asleep. She took a glance at one of the houses a strange familiar figure looked back, before red hands grabbed him and pulled him down. He screamed silent screams.

Hikki rembered how behind she was in the snowman building contest and stood up to get started. She grabbed the cold snow in her mittens and looked at the others while building her snowman. 

Aubrey was wearing a light pink jacket over he teal dress. A light blue beanie with a bow on the side sat on her head. Kel had an orange jacket with line green around the edges, his hat had a Pom Pom with a face on it.  Basil had a flowery themed cardigan and a beanie, his flowers crown pined on the sides. 

Finally they all finished thier snow mans, sunny lazily got up to judge them. First Aubreys. 

Aubrey snowman was a normal size, decorated with bows and glitter, she gave the snowman false eyelashes. 

"Umm... she very pretty I like her a lot! Nine out of ten" sunny rated. 

Kels was tall, towering over him by a foot. But it was lopsided and only had eyes and a line he drew in as a smile. 

"Hmmm, I like it. It very- Ah!" 

The snowman toppled onto Sunnys. 

"Sunny!" Kel and aubrey yelled, but before they could jump in to get him sunny crawled out, a big smile on his face. 

"Ahahaha!" 

"S-sunny are you okay!" Basil asked 

"Y-yeah I'm fine" Sunny laughed a bit more before getting up. 

"Sunny! I'm so sorry!" Kel apologized 

"Kel it's fine I'm okay." Sunny reassured him and got up to look at basil snowman.  

Basil snowman was slightly smaller the average, but to make up for it was decorated with flowers. Ton, and tons of flowers.

"Basil? Where did you find all of these?"

"Hehe, I'm never telling" 

Sunny looked over to hikki snowman. It was a lump of snow that had two eyes. The truth was hikki was never good at makeing snowman, she could never find out how to balance the snow on top of itself. 

"Sorry hikki, but zero out of ten, it's just a lump. It's cute though." 

Aubrey ended up winning the snowman contest but everyone had a fun time

Hey bois, did you miss me. Guess who got distracted by practically nothing agian! I don't think this fix will be finished becuase I'm not really in this fandom anymore and I'm running out of idea. 

I also do my own writeing stuff but with oringal characters and ideas. 

I do enjoy writeing the dream world bits so maybe this will come back idk. 

Also if your the girl I met at the puja say hi! (Or not)