Prologue

Lol, I have some free time and don't know what to do 

*two years later* 

           White, all she could see was white. Hikki stood up and brushed off her black and white dress. 

In this space was a cat, a laptop, a box of tissues, and a lightbulb that hung from the ceiling... wherever it was. But most importantly, a sketch book. Sunnys old sketch book, filled with colorful drawings. 

Crash 

Something fell? 

Hikki ran over avoiding the red hand that would send her back. 

A shovel 

Hikki picked up the shovel and walked out the door, where all her friends were waiting. 

"Hey Hikki! We were hopeing you would come. Do you wanna play cards with us, we're just about to start a new game!" Aubrey yelled out running straight to hikki. Ruining the card in the process. 

"Aubrey! You ruined all the cards! I was winning too." Kel complained. 

 "Hey there kel there's no need to get angry. It's just a game after all" hero called out trying to stop the fight" 

"Don't give me that hero, you only say that cause you were losing" Kel said 

Hero sat silent, a little annoyed. 

"Hikki, why is kel always so mean to me? Yesterday that good for nothing stole my stuffed toy and hid it somewhere in this room. Oh, maybe you can find it for me! "  Aubrey suggested 

Hikki looked around the room and found a watermelon, she broke it open and found mr. Plantegg sitting inside. She wonderd how kel go it inside there before giveing back to Aubrey. 

"Thanks Hikki!" Aubrey thanked. She did a small twirl as she grabbed the toy 

"Hey where did you ger that from" Kel pouted 

"Hikki found it" Aubrey stuck her tounge out at Kel. 

"Serves you right Kel, you should know better then to pick on others." Hero said. 

"Aubrey started it, she was the one makeing fun of the freckle on my-" Kel paused. 

"On your where~" Aubrey teased. 

"Aubrey." Hero looked at her. 

"Fine" Aubrey pouted 

 "Glad that's settled, those to always seem to be bumping heads. Anyways, Sunny and basil invited us to a picnic. We should get there." Hero informed 

They went up to the playground, the wind brushing though thier hiar, Hikkis white dress flowing though the wind. Kids swinging in the playground. Everything felt perfect 

Like it should be. 

"Hey hikki" 

Hikki looked over to see basil holding his photo book. And there he was,

Sunny. 

Sitting there perfectly fine. He looked over eat hikki and smiled. Sunny wasn't the kind of person to show emotion but after his sisters wishes, he tried to smile when he was happy. She always loved his smile. 

"Hi sunny, hello basil" hero waved before sitting on the blanket. Hikki sat next to the blanket. 

"Do you want some food?" Sunnys shy voice called out "I tried my best to make it." A small smile appeared on Hikkis face, she always enjoyed when sunny started talking with his friends, it meant he was comeing out of his shell.