Welcome to robot village

There was a spider on his face 

A terrible icy gross spider. 

He was scared to even touch it but he wanted it dead. 

He tired so hard to get it of but it stuck like glue. There was laughter in the backround, like he was a joke for exsiting.

He was a joke for existing. 

A terrible, offensive joke that not even old ladies would laugh at. 

The sipder was still on his face. Its legs burned his skin like super glue and his face itched. He was still trying to get it off his body. And he did. 

...

...

...

...

...

With his face still attached. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hikki opened the door to the colorful world. Basi, Kel and aubrey were sitting in the room looking around. 

"Hikki! You here." Basil rejoiced. Also, if you wondering basil weapon is a big cherry blossom stick. 

"Yeah we were worried you went missing, like Hero!" Aubrey explained

"Heros okay right?" Kel asked, only to be ignored. 

"Come on, we should tell sunny your okay" basil was trying to be responsible, usally Hero would be the one to check on everyone, but with him gone it looked like basil was trying to take his place. 

"Yeah he's probaly worried about you..." Kel looked around some more. Obvisly nervous. 

They walked up to sunny picnic Kel searching even more, slowing the group, when they finally got to sunnys picnic Kel was still searching. 

"Kel, what are you looking for!" Aubrey finally snapped. 

"I'm looking for hero of course!" Kel explained. 

"And you'll find him under that rock?" Aubrey deadpanned. 

Kel looked at the rock he was holding and put it down. He then slumped down on the picnic blanket. 

"Your worried about hero, aren't you? A lot more worried everyone else." Sunny asked, but he seemed to already know the answer. 

Kel looked away. "Yeah, he's my brother after all..." 

Kel looked back looking worried. "What if he's lost, or dead. Or even worse in a room filled with spiders." 

"M-maybe he'll get over his fear?" Basil tried looking on the bright side. 

"Don't worry kel, he's probaly fine." Sunny started rubbing circles on kels back. "And if he's not, we'll go save him"

"...yeah.... YEAH! Your right sunny. We should find hero, even more so if he's in danger!" 

"That the spirt!" Basil cheered. 

"Yeah, let's go!" Aubrey did a twirl. "We last saw him at basils house, so let's go there!" 

All of them skipped to basils house, Aubrey was twirling and spinning and her eyes landed on a wilted flower. 

"Oh, poor flower." She cooed 

"Ah, I must have forgot to water it" basil grabbed his watering can and started pouring water all over the flower. "Hey hikki, every once and a while can we come back and water these plants.