Bathroom break

Dinner was very akwarad. Kel and his mom were eating impressive amounts of pasta, while hero found it more instresting to stare at Mari. When Mari looked back at him he imeattetly jumped. The pasta was bland and hard, obvious that ethier Kel or his dad made it. Thier father sat, smileing with a dopey grin. 

"So, how is it?" Yep, their dad made it. 

"Mph, it's good." Somehow kel was enjoying himself, his mouth filled with pasta. 

"Kel, don't talk with you mouth full. We have a guest." Hero reminded Kel. "We don't wanna scare her away" he laughed nervously, attempting to make a joke. 

"I mean she leaveing in three days anyway so..." Kel responded, makeing hero flinch. 

"She.... what...?" Hero asked, looking at Mari.

"Hmm? I thought you knew?" Kel asked, still shoveling food into his mouth. 

"I-I knew.... but I didn't...think it was so... soon...." Hero looked at Mari sweating. "I need to go!" Hero got out of his seat calmly he looked back at the family before running away. Mari stood up and followed. She climbed up the long steps and reached the bathroom. She took a long exhale, the doorknob felt heavy in her hands. She opened the door. 

Hero was standing towards the mirror, whispering something. The dark room had a hint of blue in its lights, long black tentacles spread across the room. Hero slowly turned to Mari. 

"O-oh, it's just you..." 

Hero seemed to stare at Mari, but not in her eyes. 

"You can see it to... can you? Something... behind you." 

Hero eyes followed Mari as she walked around, he never seemed to go looking at her. Mari looked at hero, scared. "Mari? Why do y-you look so scared..." 

Mari looked towards the mirror where she saw it. 

Something... behind her

It was stareing at her. Reminding her. 

A musical hum strayed in her ears. 

Soft clicking.

Why was it clicking, why didn't she stop. 

She  looked back in horror. 

"Mari, just tell me what's wrong?" 

Mari turned towards the door being stoped by hero. 

"Mari... p-please, don't leave me. Not agian." He cried. A single voice was telling her to turn the handle and leave. 

She listened 

The last thing she saw in the bathroom was hero breaking down, getting on his knees and crying. 

--------

lol, sorry for the short update.