Ryubotic

G

C, D#, G 

There was booing in the backround. The sharp spotlight slightly burned his skin. 

"Just focus on the keys" he thought to himself

Focus, focus, focus, just focus on the keys nothing el-

He messed up. 

The piano lid slammed down on his hand. Crimson liquid flowed trough the cracks. His head started getting foggy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked though the village, singing as they went. Skipping their toes and dreathing the air. Sunny somehow got here before them, he had a nice picnic set up.

"Hey everyone, it was a bit hard finding some real food in robot society but I found some chicken noodle soup." 

Kel and Aubrey pick up some bowls and started slurping thier soup. 

"Wow, Sunny this is so good." Aubrey smacked her lips. 

"Yeah, for once I agree with Aubrey." Kel agreed. 

Aubrey sat down and got close to sunny, picking up his sketch book. 

"Wow sunny, these are really good." 

"They're nothing much really." Sunny looked away. 

Aubrey held up the sketch book seeing a parcel to a robot. 

"Anyway we should go now, I wonder where hero could be." Basil tried to stay on topic.

"Bye sunny" they all waved good bye. 

The crisp clean air had a slight lavender smell. The houses were hanged like fairy lights. An apple tree stood before them. Hikki shaked letting a single apple fall, she tried picking up but it grew tiny legs and a mouth. 

"Thank you I was stuck there for hours, here have this chocolate." It then ran away. 

The group then encountered a snowman trying hitting to hit a small robot. 

"Ugh, why is this snow hard." 

"Hey mister snowman, what are you doing?" Basil asked poilietly 

"Oh shi- wait this might be useful. Hello kids I am trying to eliminate the robot species." 

"Your what!" Kel screamed 

"Huh why are you so suprised. Everyone's doing it, since thier an ivavisive speies and all..." 

"They are?" Aubrey asked, looking at all the robots

"Yes, yes. But I'm haveing trouble doing it can you help." 

"Hmm, I don't know the environment looks safe to me" basil observed. 

"Yeah that's the thing, thier planning their attack thier attack." The robot confirmed 

"I don't know, hikki what do you think." Basil asked. 

Hikki shrugged. 

"Well I guess we are killing an entire species" Kel excliamed. 

"Thank you, thank you. I hope you do well." The snowman then left. 

They spent the whole day elimatnateing creatures. When they fell, the made a small buzzing sound before blowing up into confetti. The world seemed like a maze, they had to go to sunny every so often to heal up. Evetuly they got to  a big pile of metal with a childsh note on it.