You are afriad of hights

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ziQ9GURNrUg&noapp=1&bpctr=1615253250

For effect (also it might be marked as inappropriate, it's not) 

There is a girl sleeping, her name is Mari. 

She woke up hungry. She picked up her phone and saw 3 missed calls from hero and 7 unread messages, all of them were her not comeing out of her house. 

"Why does he still try." She thought. She also saw a missed message form mom, she opened it up. 

"Hi Mari, it me Mom." Her moms voice swirled in her ears "I'm still setting things up in the new home. Did you finishing packing yet? The movers are coming I a few days so I made a list of things to before they arrive. Also sorry! Mom messed up. I forgot to tell the electric company we need a few extra days to move out, so the light might cut out some time tonight. Also before we go, you should say goodbye to you old friends. I know you haven't talked to anyone in a while, but that hero kid is trying to reach out to you. Any goodnight, mommy loves you." Beep.

Mari tried turning on the light but nothing happened. 

"The lights must have cut out" 

The house was silent, expect for a few crickets. They house felt avoid of any life or soul. The lack of any unique smells felt disturbing. Nothing felt real, her arms and legs felt num, her body part just felt, there. She could feel something looking at her, stareing at her with one, yet so many eyes. 

There was nothing there. She didn't know if she felt comforted or even more scared by that fact. 

She opened her bedroom door and looked into the darkness. She took a few steps before standing before the stairs. They looked taller then before and the steps looked smaller, it would be so easy to trip and fall. She tried steping down them but something, or someone wouldn't let her. 

She was afriad of hieghts 

"I should go back to sleep" 

Mari stepped into her very comfortable bed and tried to close her eyes. 

.

.

She was very hungry. Her stomach felt empty and the fuilds inside were shakeing around, begging for company.

...

She walked out her room. The window shone a red light, spotlighting the stairs. Her body felt light, like it could blow away at any minute. Her thoart had a lump in it that she couldn't swallow 

She took a step down the stairs. The further she got the longer they felt. Dark, black hand felts like they were grabbing her and teasing her of the incident. Her shadow felt like it was stareing at her. Suddenly a hand grabbed her.

Mari tried to fight it but she couldn't think straight. 

Don't worry Mari, I know a lot happened but, Take a deep it's not as scary as you think. 

Mari was able to take a deep breath and she learned how to focus. She was able to go down stiars she took a raw steak and put it in the microwave for a minute. Her stomach imeadilty started twisting. Her stomach didn't like that. She want upstairs and emptied her stomach. 

She heard knocking on the door but she ignored it. 

She went to sleep.