Jenny

Yall I FEEL SO BAD FOR GOING AFK FOR SO LONG I APOLOGIZE I MOSTLY WRITE ON WEEKENDS OR WHEN I DON'T HAVE WORK SO I LOGGED OFF TO WRITE ON MY OTHER ACC THIS WEEK CUZ I NEVER GO THERE SO HERE IS UR UPDATE I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!

"ACEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I call.

"What. Do. You. Want? I'm literally sitting beside you." 

"Sorry! When're you going to tell mom and dad?" I whisper.

"I don't know? I mean I know they'll accept it but... I don't know. I have to ask Adam," He replies quietly, blushing a little. 

"Omg this is too cute!" She squeals. Mom rushes in.

"I hear squealing!" She squeals.

"This is the part where I leave," Ace says, rushing out of the room, probably to go find dad.

"What're we squealing about!?" Mom asks.

"Just thinking about when Ace will finally get someone how we can go on double dates!" Mom joins the squealing. 

"By the way, I think you'll like this, but your aunt Sophie made this human thing that has memories from when we were younger and everyone's coming over to watch later. Tell Sonya and her family to come and Ace can invite Adam." She says the last part about Adam and Ace with her eyebrows raised, which makes me think she knows. I nod.

"Sure!" 

"Perfect! I'll go tell Ace." She leaves me in the room wondering if she was going to ask Ace what's going on with him and Adam. 

The day passes quickly, and everyone is filling into the giant "theatre" we set up, as aunt Sophie calls it.

"Aj! Sit beside me," I insist. He smiles, grabbing my hand and plopping down in the seat next to me. Ace sits down on my other side, huffing.

"Did you tell mom?" He whispers.

"No I told her I was squealing about how we could double date in the future," I say.

"Then how did she know?" 

"I just know these things. It's one of my talents," Mom interrupts from behind us.

"Jeez! When did you get there!" Aj shrieks. 

"Vanishers," I mutter under my breath.

"You sound like my brother," Mom chuckles.

"No thank you!" I say. We all burst out laughing. Dad shushes everyone and starts replaying the memories. 

We watched all our parents fighting and how all of them got together, and it was a really cool day.

Yall sorry that was kinda rushed but I just have a bad headache rn and it's almost 10:53pm here rn so i'm getting tired since i been going to bed earlier for school and now my schedule is off but the next chapters will probs be better-Ally