Adam

IM BACK EVERYONE!  Here's a new chapter I probably won't be updating often just whenever I feel like it because high school is super busy all the time. 

As I got home I was greeted by my mom leaning on the kitchen counter crying, my dad rubbing circles on her back trying to calm her. 

"Mom? What's wrong?" My parents both look up at me, my dad angry and my mother looking disgusted. My face falls as I realize they probably found out about Ace and I.

"What is wrong with you?!" My dad screams at me. I stand there in shock, not really sure if I should mood.

"Answer me you disgusting piece of crap!" He screams again. 

"I..I..what?" Is all that I manage to say.

"People were giving us looks on the street, and when we stopped to ask someone, they looked at us grossly and told us you were holding hands with...with..." My mom continues to cry. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to! Please believe me!" I start crying with my mom. As much as I really care about Ace I couldn't lose my family over this. My parents reputation was everything to them and I couldn't take that away from them. 

"Did he force you?" My dad asks aggressively. I look away from them, not able to meet my parents eyes, then I nod. I already know that this won't end up good for me or Ace. 

"I'm so sorry that we got angry at you, honey. If he was forcing you to be with him, you should have told us. You don't have to worry anymore, we will figure this out together. I'm so glad that this wasn't true and that you're a normal kid," My mom tells me, smiling. She calms down and wipes her face a little bit.

"Thanks mom. I'm sorry for not telling you, I was just scared. I have some homework but thank you guys for worrying." I give them a fake smile and my mom kisses my head and lets me go upstairs. I make it to my room and immediately lock the door, sobbing into my pillow. I see my imparter, which I had left at home by accident this morning, and notice 100 missed calls from a bunch of different people, mainly Ace. I just cry even harder. 

I think I eventually fell asleep, because when I woke up, It was super dark out and there was cold food on my desk with a note from my parents saying they would be away for three days. I sighed, taking the food downstairs, warming it up and then eating it reluctantly. As I became more awake, I remembered the events from yesterday and how I had lied to my parents about Ace. 

I checked the time and it was almost 7 in the morning, so I decided to start getting ready for school. I splashed my face with cold water and realized that as soon as Ace and his family find out that I lied, I would have no friends. Hopefully Cali and Joni don't know what's happening yet so I at least have someone to eat with today at lunch. 

I finished getting ready just in time and leaped to Foxfire just as the announcements started. I spotted Ace and found a spot to stand in hidden from him by the students. He was standing with his sister and cousin, looking around for someone, most likely me.  Once announcements were done, I rushed into the school straight to my class. 

The day went by quickly and I did end up sitting with Joni and Cali at lunch, telling them that Ace was sitting with Jenny and Aj today and it would just be us three. Luckily Jenny and Aj usually sit in the cafeteria and we sit outside. I remembered that I have vanishing class after lunch, so I told the girls I didn't feel very well and rushed to the principles office.

I heard a familiar voice as well as someone crying quietly.

"It's okay honey, I'm sure there was just a misunderstanding. It's going to be okay. We can go home if you'd like?" The voice said. I recognized it a second too late as Biana's voice, just as she spotted me. The scene was a mess, Jenny and Aj were pacing worriedly in the principles office with Mr. Leto, while Biana was soothing a crying Ace. I turned and ran to the leap mater before anyone else could see me and rushed home.