Ace

TW theres just some like general homophobia and super toxic vibes from Adam's parents

I know it was stupid that I didn't go to vanishing lessons.

And that I called my mom.

And that I was crying.

And that I ended up going home instead.

My mom leaped home with my and she tried to distract me by getting my to help her bake some mallowmelt. We were almost done when there was a loud knock on our door. My mom jumped a little and disappeared for a moment, before smiling at me.

"One second!" She shouted to the visitors. She washed her hands quickly and then moved to open the door. I couldn't hear what she was saying to the guests, but I heard talking and then footsteps. They sat down on the couch but I still couldn't see who was there. I decided to spy on them from the wall closest to the living room where they were, that way they couldn't see my but I could here what they were saying.

"...ould you like something to drink?" I heard my mom say to the people.

"No thank you." I recognized that voice from the times I had gone to Adam's house.

"I'm good as well," I heard is dad say. Why were his parents here? Did they find out? Were they mad?

"Not to be rude, but is there a reason for this unannounced visit?" My mom asked.

"Yes. We our here to discuss your son. We saw this time fitting, as he is still in session and we would first like to speak with his parents. Is Lord Dex here by any chance as well?" Adam's mom explains.

"No, he is currently working on a project for the council. Whatever you need to say, you can say to me and I will inform him when he gets home."

"Alright then. We heard about the little incident with Adam and Ace the other day when they were out and we brought it up to Adam. We were, of course, upset, and when we brought it up to Adam, he told us the truth that Ace was forcing him to be in a relationship. I hope you do not condone this behaviour in your son. My son was very upset about it, he tried to hide it, but we heard him crying in his room..." His mom said, starting to tear up. There was a beat of silence with quiet sobbing before some one cleared their throat.

"As my wife was saying, we want the best for our son. This is disgusting behaviour and should not be allowed. We will be reporting this situation to the council in best interest of both of our sons. I know this must be hard for you to hear, and if you need someone to talk to, you can always reach out to either of us," Adam's dad says. There's more silence.

"I'm sorry, who gave you the right to come into my house and speak about my kid this way?" My mom suddenly says.

"Excuse me?" Adam's mom replies.

"My son would never force anyone to do something like that. The fact that you walked into my house to shame my son is extremely disrespectful. In fact to quote you, 'this is disgusting behaviour'. I don't want you near my house or family again. I might forgive Adam for lying, in time, but I can see why he did. Take your entitlement and homophobia and get. out. of. my house," I hear the get up from the couches.

"How can you agree with this? It is wrong. My son is not a liar and if he was lying, I'm sure he is not one of those...things. You don't have to kick us out, we don't want to come back. Expect to be hearing form the council shortly." I didn't hear anything else except for the door slamming shut. I slowly walked out to see my mom make a not so appropriate hand gesture towards the door. 

"Mom?"

"Oh, sweetheart. I'm guessing you heard that whole thing?" I nodded. She rushed over and gave me a hug while I cried in her arms. 

"How about you go upstairs and take a nap, and then I'll ring you some mallowmelt when it's finished?" She said, leaning back from the hug to look at me. I nodded again as she kissed my forehead and went into the kitchen to finish baking. 

I changed into more comfortable clothes, then got into my bed to sleep. Right as a drifted off, I noticed one missed call on my imparter.

From Adam.