Marissa

OUUUU FANCYYY NEW CHARACTERRRRRRRRR!!! - Ally

"Mar, where are you? It's time for school!" My mom calls. I rush downt he sweaters, tugging on my cape and grabbing my bag by the leapmaster. I rush into school and meet up with my boyfriend, Denny, and tell him some new information on the boy my mom hates. I tell him about how the kid is gay and has a boyfriend. I hide in a corner while watching Denny punch the kid and call him a fag. I knew he would be forced to tell his mom, and his mom would be upset. Maybe even kick him out.

Personally, I didn't care about the kids sexuality. I'm Pansexual. But of course, my mother hates his family. Who's my mother you ask? I'll give you this.

Aj's biological cousin. That's right. Marissa, daughter of Camryn and some random guy she met.

Anyways. We walk to class after the incedent, and spend time together at lunch. Finally, school finishes.

"Let's go my mom's waiting," I say, dragging him to the leapmaster and calling for my home. We glitter into the fields, rushing up to the door. My mom greets us, like every day. She stands facing the large, glass window, as she talks.

"Did you do as I asked?" She questions. I tell her about what happened. She nods, still facing the window.

"I see. His mother will tell my sister-in-law soon," She states. She turns on her heel, walking into the kitchen. She turns back towards us quickly.

"I almost forgot, people are coming over. Dress nice." She smirks a little, continuing her path to the kitchen. Denny and I rush to my room, quickly getting ready, just as someone arrives. We listen to my mom talking.

"Nice to see you! It's been so long. Come in, diner is almost ready!" She exclaims. I walk downstairs, Denny behind me.

"Hello, I'm Marissa. Lovely to meet you Miss..." I prompt the lady, extending out my hand.

"Call me Gisela, darling." She takes my hand, smiling slightly. Something about the woman was familiar.

"Diner!" My mother calls. We walk into the dining room and sit in ou respective spots, Gisela taking the guest seat.

"Where are you staying?" My mother addresses the lady as she takes a sip of her drink.

"I found a place. Not too far from here. You know this was dangerous darling. What did you call me here for? Are you alright? Did something happen? Is your brother okay?" Gisela questions.

"Calm down, mother. Everyone is fine. Well, almost fine. We found some dirt on Biana's kid..." My mother continues talking but I interrupt.

"Wait...you're my...grandmother?"