51. 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

⚠️warning: this chapter contains smut

⚠️warning: this chapter contains smut. if you would like to skip you may skip to the first "•••" on this chapter to continue. ⚠️

• the next day you woke up and saw suna, you went down in between his leg and spread them wide open. you kissed his dick and then headbutt his dick really hard making him wake up in pain.

he quickly woke up and grabbed his dick and turned on his stomach.

you sat up with the blanket falling down revealing a smiling y/n.

suna looked at you with tears in his eyes.

"i'm sorry baby did that hurt" you laughed

he looked at you and grabbed you he slammed you on the bed and pined your hands above your head, he lifted your shirt and moved your bra up. he licked your boobs making your nipples harden and when they rose up he went back down and but the hardly, making you scream in pain.

"yea dumb bitch, you don't like that huh" he said smirking

"baby, that hurt" you whined like a baby

"baby, that hurt" he repeated you in a stupid voice and rolled his eyes "yea shut the fuck up about that"

"hehe, don't bite it baby, your supposed to suck and lick on it baby" you whined

"shut the fuck up" he scoffed and went back down on your boobs and sucked on your hardened nipple.

he pressed himself against you and rubbed himself on your women hood.

"fuck me" you moaned to him.

he stopped sucking on your nipple and he pulled your pants and underwear down and undid his pants. he pulled his dick out and shoved it into you, he didn't care if you wanted to adjust or not he just fucked you. he thrusted himself into you rapidly and hard. your moans filled the room, you wrapped your legs around him and he thrusted into you more harder this time. he groaned from pleasure and you moaned from how good he felt.

"fuck you feel so good" he groaned and slammed into you harder then before.

he pulled himself out and turned you to your side, he lifted one of your legs and slid himself inside of you.

he let out a little moan and thrusted into you and held your leg as he fucked you. you moaned even more louder then before from how good it felt.

•••

after 2 hours of fucking each other and cumming more time the you could count.