Finding Rollerworld

A few weeks after the whole fight thing everyone was back to being fine. Olivia and Cesar started dating and Oscar made it a point to be at the house more. The whole gang was hanging out at Ruby's when I noticed it was getting late, "I'm going to head out," I said. 

              "I'll walk with you," Cesar jumped up. 

                   "Okay, see you guys tomorrow," I smiled. 

                                       We were about to my block when Cesar asked, "why is Spooky always at your crib when I drop you off?"

                  "You know why."

                   "I heard he claimed you. You guys together?"
                           "No, but apparently he asked Leon about it and got the okay. Your brother says he owns me."

                 "That's how the claiming works. I did it to Monse so nobody would go after her. I love her. Maybe Spooky loves you."

                    We both started to laugh, "I don't think he's capable of love," I said. 

                        "He is. He just has to find the right person," Cesar smiled. 

                                     I smiled as we got in front of the house. I saw Oscar's car out front. I walked to the door,  and walked in, then turned around to wave at Cesar. He waved and started to head home. I closed the door and saw Oscar sitting at the table waiting on me. 

                         Oscar looked up at me, "maybe Cesar should've claimed you," he said. 

                           "Why do you say that?" I asked. 

                   "You spend more time with him."

                  "That's because he's my friend."

                          "Then let's be friends."
                        "I need to go to bed."

                                 Oscar stood up from the table and said, "I know you've been sleeping in his bed."

             I nodded, "how'd you know?"

                     "I saw you sneak in there the other night when you thought I left."

                     "I heard the front door shut. Why didn't you just leave?"

                       "I wanted to make sure no dude was sneaking in from the side or anything since you seem to be doing just fine without any of the other needs most teenage girls have!"
                    "What are you talking about?"

                           "How have you gone so long without having sex? You're driving me insane, since I put claim on you you're the only one I've been waiting on," he said. I felt my face get red and I looked away from Oscar, "what did I say?"

                        "I've never been with anyone, so there's no needs to be fulfilled," I shrugged. Oscar looked at me funny, "you should leave," I say. Oscar nods and leaves. I showered then crawled into Leon's bed wearing one of his shirts and fell asleep. 

                              I got up the next morning hearing someone in the kitchen. I grabbed the baseball bat and walked down the hall to see Oscar and Cesar, "what're you doing?" I asked.