2 Years Later

It'd been 2 years, Oscar let his hair grow back out, and we eventually got married, with baby #2 now on the way, another boy. We named the first one Leon, and the second we're going to name Eli. Ray was coming around, and Sad Eyes was still close to us. 

                      We were having a BBQ with our friends from Brentwood. I was in the kitchen when someone knocked. I opened to door to see Sad Eyes and Ray, "get in here you 2," I smiled, "Oscar's out back on the grill. Beers in the fridge."

                      I walked over to the grill and grabbed Oscar's butt. He turned around and kissed me. That's when he saw Sad Eyes and Ray. Sad Eyes hugged Oscar, then so did Ray. 

                         Sad Eyes hugged me then touched the baby bump, "damn mama, got ourselves a big boy!" He smiled.

                       "Thanks amor," I laughed and kissed his cheek.

                                     Then Ray hugged me, "thank you for taking care of him."

                         "You're welcome. Sorry I couldn't do the same for Cesar," I sighed. 

                   "He'll learn, mija," he said. Ray then gave Leon a hug, but after Leon was done giving his grandpa a hug, Sad Eyes started to play with him chasing him and the other kids around the yard. I smiled then rubbed my growing bump.

                           'Guess being in the life wasn't so bad after all,' I thought then kissed Oscar passionately. He pulled away and had a huge smile on his face. 

                        "I love you, mami," he smiled. 

                     "I love you, papi," I grinned.