Kidnapped and A Surprise Visit

I decided to walk with the gang to school the next week or so just for the fun of it and to spend some time with them. When one morning Monse dropped a bomb shell on all of us, "I'm leaving for boarding school in July."

                             The guys didn't react, I gave her a hug, "I'll miss you, but you need to be safe."

                                             "She'll be back," Jamel said. 

                                           "She's never gone long," Ruby said and Cesar nodded in agreement. 

                                          "You guys are all assholes," Monse said and turned to walk away. I rolled my eyes at the 3 boys and turned to catch up with Monse. She kept saying how she was then wasn't going to turn around. Finally we both glanced back to see the 3 boys gone, "those dickheads!" She said, then black bags were thrown over our heads and we were taken. 

                                       When the bags got taken off we were faced with a woman sitting in a throne like chair. She smiled then spoke, "I am-" 

                         "Chuilio," Cesar said. 

                                          She nodded her head, then held up the bag of Rollerworld money, "I'll give this all back to you if you do a favor for me." 

                                                    "What's that?" I asked. 

                                                   "Find Lil' Ricky for me. He was my first love," she said going on making it sound like they were so in love. 

                                                  "If we don't?" I asked. 

                                               "I can't. I leave in July," Monse said. 

                                            "Then you better start looking," she said. 

                                                        She had us all dropped off where we were picked up. Nobody went to school. Monse went home while the rest of us went to talk to Oscar. 

                                                 "She said she was gonna talk to you. I just didn't know when," Oscar said. 

                                                 "You couldn't have given us a heads up? She fucking kidnapped us!" I fired off. 

                                              "I didn't know when she was gonna do it. Calm down, mami," he said. 

                                            "Don't 'calm down, mami,' me. We were missing all day!"

                                                         Oscar sighed, "Lil' Ricky's been dead almost 10 years."

                                    "Only 1 way to find out," I said. 

                                   "What are you getting at woman?" Jamel yelled. 

                                                Oscar glared at Jamel, Cesar smirked, "probably not the woman you want to scream at. Spooky looks like he's gonna kill you," Ruby said. Jamel looked at Oscar and started to shake, then hid himself behind me.