New Years Eve

Ruby was finally home and safe. Oscar kicked Cesar out so he'd been staying with me, of course when Oscar found out he stopped coming to the house. Cesar was at Monse's for the day and we were all just going to meet at Ruby's for the New Year's Eve party. I'd just finished my hair when someone knocked. I opened the door to see Oscar, "what do you want, Spooky?" I asked. 

                      "For you to stop calling me that and to talk."

                        "About?"
                          "Us." 

                           "Make it fast. I have to be at Ruby's soon."

                                       We walked back to my room. Oscar sat on my bed while I sat back at my vanity. He didn't say anything, just watched me, "this isn't talking," I said rolling my eyes. 

                   Oscar cleared his throat, "I want this." 

                      "Want what?"
                           "This," he answered pointing between the 2 of us. 

                             "I can't."
                                  "Why?"
                                "You threw your own brother out. What's to make me think you wouldn't drop me in a second flat?"

                             "I had too. I didn't have a choice."

                      "You need to leave," I sighed. 

                           "Not until you agree to us. I know you want it just as bad as I do."
                              "I gotta go and so do you. You'll be late to your own party."

                               "I'm not going and neither are you. We're spending tonight together."

                         "Do I have a choice?"

                        "Willingly or I tie you to a chair," Oscar smiled. 

                        "Fine, I'll text Jamel," I sighed. 

                            Ryan: Won't be there something came up

                          Jamel: Spend some time with Spooky see you at school!:)

                                              I laughed then looked at Oscar, "I got all dressed up for nothing,"

                         "I'll be right back. Going to run back to the house and grab drinks and bud," then he left. 

                      I took off my makeup, changed into sweat pants and a tank top, then threw my hair up into a messy bun, and walked to the living room to wait. 3 hours passed and still no Oscar. Just as I was about to lock the door he came bolting through, "sorry, I got tied up."

                        "For 3 hours? You couldn't have shot me a text?"

                       "I'm sorry." 

                       I rolled my eyes and sat back on the couch and turned the t.v. back on. Oscar made me a mixed drink then rolled a blunt. Just as it was about to be midnight I stood and started back to my room, "where are you going?" He asked me. 

                      "Bed, I'm tired."

                                      Oscar jumped up and placed a passionate kiss to my lips then pulled back.  I pulled him back into me and before I knew it he was carrying me back to my bedroom. One innocent New Year's kiss led to a full night of rough, but also passionate, sex. 

                                    The next morning I was making breakfast while Oscar was drinking his coffee when Cesar walked in, "morning," I smiled. 

                      "Morning," Cesar said. 

                              Oscar glared at Cesar, stood up, dumped his coffee in the sink, kissed my neck, then left. I rolled my eyes and went back to breakfast. When I turned around Cesar was standing there with all his stuff, "where the hell do you think you're going?" I asked putting my hand on my hip. 

                   "I won't be the reason Spooky doesn't come over here. He loves you. I can see it, and you love him." 

                  "Love is a strong word."

                    "You 2 slept together?"

                   "Yes."

                  "How many times?"
                  "A few."

                     "That's how I know. Oscar doesn't do multiple times. He doesn't stay over and he doesn't do breakfast. He sleeps with them then leaves," he said. I had no words. Cesar managed to skip out in my shock phase. I pulled my phone from my pocket and made a call. 

                            *CALL* 

 Oscar: Hello?

Ryan: Get back over here. 

Oscar: Not if Cesar is there. 

Ryan: Shut up and get over here!

              *END OF CALL*

                      I hung up on Oscar, and just as I figured 20 minutes later he walked in, "don't hang up on me," he said. 

                        "Still wanna try us?"
                 "You know I do. Why?"
                  "Then let's try."

                  "Go get dressed. We're going to the crib," he said. I walked back to my room to get dressed. I slide on jeans, a black tank top, boots, and tied one of Leon's flannels around my waist. 

                        When we got to Oscar's all the Santos were there, "you all know I made claim on Ryan. Well, now, she is officially my ruca. She is to be protected at all costs. No ifs, ands, or buts," Oscar said. All the Santos smiled and nodded, then we went inside. 

                            I sat down on the couch, Sad Eyes came and sat beside me, "I'm happy for you guys. This is what Uno had in mind all along," he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his side. 

                    "Really?" I asked. He nodded and I fought back the tears. 

                         "You ever need me to kick his ass just call," he smiled. 

                           "I will," I laughed. We all hung out and ate dinner together. I stayed at Oscar's house that night.