Chapter 10

HELLO EVERYBODY!

Thank you for all your support you gave me and I can't thank you guys enough, also I'd like to thank MotivationModeOff. For there help on how to get my account back so I'll treat ya with a new bloody chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~'~~

A muffled scream went unheard through the dark streets of the small city as Ayato slit the throat of the young teenage girl, she fell on the floor, lifeless, her warmth leaving her body slowly leaving no trace of any signs of being alive. Ayato knew the school was to far away so he decided to get rid of the body then and there. Taking her body up slowly and going into the graveyard which was closer.

Ayato had enough luck that nobody was keeping a watch at the graveyard tonight. He took the shovel and begin to dig the hole faster then ever. After the hole was big enough he threw the girl with no care. After he burried the teen girl he went back home already having enough exusces to why he was covered in red.

Ayato got home his sister was fast asleep on the couch. Ayato quickly took out a trash bag, taking his bloody clothes of and setting them into the trash bag. Everything bloody went into the trash bag and burnt in there backyard.

Leaving traces of ash pilling on the ground. Ayato knew what he was doing and yet he wished he would have denied the offer Info-kun gave him, but he coudn't change the past. His hand were crimson red from the blood of the girls he killed, but yet he didn't feel anything. No guilt, no regret, nothing, just like all those years he felt nothing.

"Better get back inside" His voice was shaky as the rain started to fall down onto his town. Ayato walked back into the house and going to wash the smell of blood of him. The raven was already finished and already drying himself the smell of blood was gone and replaced with much sweeter aroma.

••

Ayato woke up to the sound of his broken alarm which even he didn't know worked after he smashed it to bits, but with ton of regrets the teen rose from his soft bed.

His clothes for today were placed neatly on his bedside table, after changing his pajamas he ran downstairs to meet the same orange haired boy with his same old glare "GAH! YOU BAKA YOU'LL MAKE US LATE AGAIN!" The ginger male yelled hitting Ayatos chest with his finger "Sorry" The raven said taking the toast and running outside with the two males.

It didn't take long before there blond friend showed up.

"Woah already on the track, thats what I like to see!" Aso said trying to catch up to Ayato who was starting to speed up. After getting to the front gates of there school the seeing Osoro and Oko talking to each other "Oy! Ayato!" Osoro called out "Hey Osoro" Ayato greeted the older blonde who held a calm, but blushy face "A-Ayato... We have to g-go to-to our class" Oko said clenching his books thighter to his chest "Yes, let's go" Atsushi said changing his shoes.

The first class was english with there 'new' teacher that was a jackass. Tho the brown haired teacher kept winking at Ayato who he gladly ignored he still had a good time whipsering with Oko who was behind him. In lunch Amao prepeard a whole lunch just for Ayato with Osoro and Hanako joining him tho he felt like there was tension in the air, but he coudn't put his finger on it.

Kizano decidd to force the poor raven into a Love’s Labour's Lost play which was pretty confiusing for Ayato. After the school was over he was acompanied by Taro who gave him insides about homework and of course deciding to lay low and do his homework tommorow.

Ayatos day went by slowly, but pleasantly with his friends by his side. Before a sudden call from a certain red haired male made his stomach turn.

And the messege it sent made him freeze in horror