Chapter 8 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

Ayato walked around the dark streets of his school, following his first ever victim. She stomped her foot and yelled "UHG! Where is he!?!" She said, Ayato smirked hacking her phone was to easy, he spirnted and hid behind a corner "Who was that!?" The girl yelled she was getting far to close for Ayato's liking. He placed his kitsune mask and attacked her from behind, stabbing her rather harshly.

The girl tried to scream but Ayato's hand was glued to her mouth, when the girl was done and now lifeless he brought her to furnace of there school, it was rather a large one, where you would burn all the trash, you know? He laid her body in the bush trying to hide it, when something caught his eyes. He saw the cameras, facing the side, thankfully, he used laders to get up to it and made it stay facing the side.

He placed the laders back where he found them while disinfecting it. After all the work was done he went back to the body.

He got it back, turning the furnace on and throwing the body in it. He stayed until the fire was gone and left disinfecting himselfe of all blood or any evidence. He climbed to his window and got into his bedroom.

He thought of an exsuce of why he didn't kill her and thankfully he thought of a perfect one. Now laying on his bed he was starting to get sleepier, closing his eyes and welcoming the darkness.

A sharp n' loud sound awoke Ayato up "Gah!" Ayato yelled and turned his alarm off "Jesus" He said a sharp pain came out of nowhere and hit his stomach, he cleanched his stomach feeling as if somebody stabbed him "Ayato!" Ayano yelled out to her brother "Ayato?" She spoke once more. She walked in his room and saw her brother in pain.

She sighed and sat next to him, patting his head "How about you stay at home today?" She suggested, Ayato nodded and closed his eyes the light hurting his eyes. Ayano then walked out of his room abd called Ayato's school telling them Ayato won't come to school today.

Ayano was preparing Ayato soup when a sharp knocking made her jump. She oppened the front door and saw Aso, hardly breathing

"Where is Ayato!?" Aso yelled. Ayano pointed upstairs, three boys ran up to see Ayato sleeping peacefully on his bed. Aso sighed and left to go downstairs "Will he be okay, Ayano?" Aso asked, Ayano nodded and handed him a bowl of soup "Why don't you go and give him this?" Ayano suggested "W-WhAt!?" Aso blushed imagining Ayato's face "Do you want me to repeat myselfe?" Ayano asked.

"No no no no no no!" Aso asked and ran upstairs to Ayato's room and opened the door to Ayato's room to see him awake "Oh, Aso?" Ayato said weakly "Oh H-hey Ayato" Aso said sitting next to Ayato "Come on your sister made you soup" Ayato sat up and was about to take his soup when Aso slapped his hands, Ayato looked confiused.

"I'll feed you" Aso said, Ayato blushed amd nodded, he took a few spoons of soups "Aww you look so cute" Aso commented Ayato blushed but felt some strange atmospeher "Aww I see your feeding my Juliet~" Kizano said Aso's smile soon faded and turned into an pissed of grin.

"Oh shut up, stage rat" Aso said "Guys please let's all be nice since Ayato's sick" Amao said "Oh shut up you piece of sh-" Osano was cut off by Ayato "Please no swearing" Osano blushed and nodded. Ayato took the soup and asked the boys to leave his room while he ate.

A few minutes passed and Ayato was reading his favorite book, his gaze left the book when he heard the door creak it was Taro's little brother; Hanako

"Oh, hey Hanako what's wrong?" Ayato asked the younger boy. Hanako smiled at sat next too Ayato "What's that book you're reading?" Hanako asked, Ayato looked taken back at Hanako's energy "IT by Stephen King" Ayato answered, Hanako's smile faded and turned into a frightend one.

"I-It??" Hanako shakly said "I-Isn't th-at lik-e a-a hor-horror one??" Hanako said while Ayato coudn't help but smile at the younger boy, which in result made Hanako froze and blush.

"Ha!" Ayato said and pressed his hand on Hanako's face "You're burning!" Ayato remaked and texted his sister saying Taro's brother is sick. Taro ran into the flushed "Hanako, are you sick?" Taro asked "Oh! Hes okay, maybe its just hot in here, but Hanako you shouden't have went to Ayato his sick" Taro warned, Hanako whimpered and left. Taro looked at Ayato who looked at him back and asked "Is something wrong?" Ayato asked.

"No, I'm just enjoying the view" Taro said, Ayato could feel the same warmth he felt with everyone else. Osoro barged into the room and yelled "TARO GIVE AYATO REST!" Taro screamed in fear while he was dragged out followed by Ayato's laughter that made Osoro's heart dance.

Ayato closed his eyes and laid his head on the soft pillow and welcomed the darkness.

In the night Ayato woke up to the feeling of somebody kissing his forehead, he saw familiar dark bluish hair "Oko?" He said "Go to sl-eep, A-Ayato yo-u need it" Oko said and Ayato nodded "Can you stay?" Ayato asked "Wha-t?S-sure" Oko said and sat next to him, holding his hand "S-sweet dreams" Oko said "You too, Oki" Ayato said