Chapter 8 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2

Ayato woke up with a huge headache, he groanded from the pain, Ayato fell of his bed with a loud thud he tried to get up but his arms gave up on him. Ayato tried to call out for help but the only thing that came out was a dry voice not loud enough for anyone to hear him, Ayato tried to get up one more time but fell again with a louder thud.

He heard his bedroom door open and saw a familiar orange-haired teen "Aya..to y.. baka!" The teen slurred the words out and felt someone help him get up "Who...." Ayato started but felt something warm touch his lips; it was Ayano's amazing chicken soup. Ayato ate it without a second thought and laid back down on the bed. He felt his head burning up higher then usual, Ayato felt a hand on his forehead "Don't worry he'll be just fine" He heard Ayano's voice beem through his ears.

He nuzzled in his blankets trying to find some warmth in them, when a familiar purple headed actor came into the view. Kizano checked Ayato's fever once more "You better get well soon" He said and kissed his forehead, Ayato could feel him being pushed violently away, by maybe Osoro or was it Osano.

His eyes welcomed the darkness once more, feeling more tired then usual. Ayato was at the edge of going to sleep when he was violetly shaken by an unknown force Ayato quickly opened his eyes to see Info-kun staring at the black haired male "What are you doing here?" Ayato said in a raspy voice his throat itched and felt as if a cat is scratching his throat, Info-kun gave him a husky smile.

"Well, I been sending you messeges and a lot of phone calls" Info-kun answered and held Ayato's phone, it read;

24 new messeages, 10 missed calls

"Sorry, I guess I turned the sound off" Ayato explained while Info-kun remained sailent "Just this once" Info said and threw Ayato's phone into his lap and left.

Ayato sat there in silence before a small click sound made him look at Aso who held a small bag with a M logo on them "Hey! I got you some food, don't worry I got premission" Aso said handing him the bag, Ayato gladly accepted it feeling lucky he didn't have to eat soup anymore.

He ate his fries when a black drooling silhouette at his door, a couple of sweats ran across Ayato's face, he recognized the silhouette as Taro's younger brother: Hanako.

"You want some?" Ayato muffled handing him the fries which Hanako gladly accepted them and munched of them while sitting next to Ayato on the bed "Would you like to share?" Hanako asked taking one of the fries, Aso glared at the younger boy yelling at himself for not thinking about that when he came into the bedroom.

"Sorry, but I don't want to make you sick" Ayato choughed a bit and turned away from the younger male.

Hanako felt sadness overwhelming him but decided not to force Ayato into something he doesn't want to do, Hanako continued to eat while Ayato was quietly sipping on his medicine Ayano prepared just for him.

"Juliet my love~How are you feeling?~" Kizano cheered his voice more cheerfull "Kizano, leave he needs rest you two also" Ayano said "But I just got here" Kizano sighed planning on how to stay with Ayato without Ayano interfiring "Kizano, go" Osoro came into the view giving the purple actor a quite scare and dragging him away from the sick teen .

"Bye" Ayato said and laid down his back facing his friends and sister "Alright, you two come on" Ayano said moving out of the doorway "Bye Ayato" They both said and left the room. Both black-haired twins were now standing in the room, no one spoke, just silence, Ayano soon broke the silnece with her voice "Ayato, is something bothering you?" She asked taking the empty bowl of soup.

"No, why?" Ayato lied, he was a good liar and not easy to read, but Ayano somehow found out her brother wasn't telling the full truth, but she left it for now and left the room leaving the emotionless teen to dream.