Chapter 6

Ayato woke up on the beach, his head hurted a lot, so did his lungs he tried breathing but it felt like breathing hundreds of knifes. Ayato looked around seeing Hanako in front of him looking at the others who were in the water "Hanako?" Ayato said Hanako jumped slightly and looked at the emotioless teen. He hugged Ayato thightly not letting him go "GUYS AYATO WOKE UP!!" Others soon got out of the water and hugged Ayato "G-guys.. What happened?" Ayato said Kizanu kissed his hands and spoke "Somebody tired too drown you Oko was able too help you get up while Aso, me and Osoro tried too chatch the villian" He said.

Ayato nodded his head "S-so.. what now?" He said Amao said getting closer too Ayato. Everyone kept quite they couden't choose should they go home and let Ayato rest or forget everything and enjoy there time at the beach, Ayato stood up not caring about the pain in his lungs "I'm going for a walk" The others looked at him with shock on there faces, they didn't know what too say. Ayato ignored all of them and went out for some ice-cream, walking around the beach not caring about his ice-cream dripping down on his hands he sat down in a shade under the tree looking at the other people "Well, well, well the one and only Ayato AISHI" Ayato didn't even flinch he looked behind him see Info-kun "What do you want, Info-kun?" Ayato said with venom in his face. Info-kun laughed "Come on, come on is this is how you treat your childhood bestfriend" Info said "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Ayato said now getting slighty pissed "Its easy I need you too be my doll" Ayato looked at Info not knowing what he meant.

"What?" Ayato said "Doll, puppet I need you for killing people" Info replied "What do you mean?" Ayato said "You see I work in the newspaper office, but today's news are so boring so I want too spice it up a bit, i need you too kill while I report them in the newspapers" Info said Ayato looked taken back "If you disagree your friends will die" Info added "See for yourselfe" Info said pointing at the dark figure pointing a gun at Aso, Ayato thoughed for a second his exprection not changing "Fine, I'll do it" Ayato said, they shook hands and went there sepreat ways. Time passed quickly and the gang said there goodbyes and left to go too there homes.

Ayato laid on his bed for a minutes before hearing a buzzing noise from his phone

'Friday meet me at the school's classroom number 15?'